Pages:
Author

Topic: WAAH Beta - June 7 - Join us for the Airdrop Now. - page 7. (Read 26313 times)

Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
If this project is scam,why you guys still pump this thread?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Waah airdrop is very good , Smiley .

No good at all. Totally a stupid scam for some guys which dream for free food!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
firstboy
Can't seems to get any WAAH coins.
Not too sure why I am still a newbie..
How does one get promoted?
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
I'm still trying to figure out if this is a real project or not and can't tell from the replies in this thread.

Either way I guess the free WAAH I got isn't going anywhere, but I won't invest new funds in it unless the dev shows us something real.
a shity scam token for some few satoshi
Activity: 112
I'm still trying to figure out if this is a real project or not and can't tell from the replies in this thread.

Either way I guess the free WAAH I got isn't going anywhere, but I won't invest new funds in it unless the dev shows us something real.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Waah airdrop is very good , Smiley .
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
i think, we must wait 1-2 weeks before to say " Scum"...
Activity: 104
not a good look dev.  not a good look.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Blockchain is the future
0 WAAH received, SCAM confirmed
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Guys this is similar to the "AQUA" SCAM that occured a while back but at a larger scale.

Unless the main dev has more transparency, this is nothing more than a major future DUMP where the dev goes missing after selling out his investment.

Recipe for scam:
1. Airdrop bunch of crap coin to have people to look into this scam project and cause fomo.
2. Make false promises about the project
3. Zero transparency on developers.
4. Recruit "real" people into the scam to work with a "community title", these people will be expendable in this scam (and won't know they signed up to work under the scam because they will be BLINDED by the bounty to receive to help the project)
5. Keep delaying on updates.....

Real or Fake, this project needs more transparency, been patient for already a month and still no update, keep your eyes peeled and dont be fooled. Some of these people posting in this forum are just here to get "ACTIVITY points", not knowing that are bumping up a scam project.

When this is all over, you gonna be "WAAAAH happened"?

I can say from 2. to 5. are just the same as 99.99% of ICOs/crowdfunding/IPOs we saw here on BCT since 2013 except that those were scams for thousands/millions of USD.I don't think anyone is going to steal a lot of money without putting even a little work in his scam,this WAAH token will never get added to any centralized exchange as of now so don't worry it will just fade away in a week or so.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Dev is sick,he"s gotta flu  Grin maybe he should drink some syrup wahahahaha
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 686
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
 Angry Angry Angry Angry

1) First :  no SCAM SCAM SCAM ... Correctly -  SCUM SCUM SCUM
2) Second: You mistake... Dev ill now... You must wait - and no buy this token on high price.
Activity: 22
Why did I get waah on May 17th?

You received WAAH?
Activity: 55
Why did I get waah on May 17th?
Activity: 434
Guys this is similar to the "AQUA" SCAM that occured a while back but at a larger scale.

Unless the main dev has more transparency, this is nothing more than a major future DUMP where the dev goes missing after selling out his investment.

Recipe for scam:
1. Airdrop bunch of crap coin to have people to look into this scam project and cause fomo.
4. Recruit "real" people into the scam to work with a "community title", these people will be expendable in this scam (and won't know they signed up to work under the scam because they will be BLINDED by the bounty to receive to help the project)

Real or Fake, this project needs more transparency, been patient for already a month and still no update, keep your eyes peeled and dont be fooled. Some of these people posting in this forum are just here to get "ACTIVITY points", not knowing that are bumping up a scam project.

best solution, do not buy with your own btc to risk. But AIRDROP?? yes, why not its absolutely FREE!!  Grin

Activity: 98

Recipe for scam:

Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
The asset is worthless. And the way to airdrop has been questioned before. Most likely, it is a scam.
You can find some similar example here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-aqua-fluidity-on-the-blockchain-1000-total-coins-dex-tidexcom-1838686

The first thing to make sure the project be legit is to check the dev's ability and the design of the project.
This project is designed to be a scam, even if it is not.

Don't know how many poor guys buy this shit.  Angry

Yes probably the same DEV.

Dev, if this is a legit project can you get the WAAH token verified by WAVES so it shows up in the wallet as verified? (green check)

i think we should give time to let the dev feel better first! it could be a good project be patience
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
The asset is worthless. And the way to airdrop has been questioned before. Most likely, it is a scam.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-aqua-fluidity-on-the-blockchain-1000-total-coins-dex-tidexcom-1838686

The first thing to make sure the project be legit is to check the dev's ability and the design of the project.

Don't know how many poor guys buy this shit.  Angry

Dev, if this is a legit project can you get the WAAH token verified by WAVES so it shows up in the wallet as verified? (green check)
Activity: 299
Merit: 271

Don't know how many poor guys buy this shit.  Angry

Pages:
Jump to: