Pages:
Author

Topic: WAAH Beta - June 7 - Join us for the Airdrop Now. - page 2. (Read 26358 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Thank you for your patience. I am extremely sorry. I regret for the absence. I request good support from the community to carry forward from here. I require a lot of courage to address all of your concerns which will arise now. I will discuss why I was offline at a later date. Now the focus is on finishing the airdrop and move on to development.

"WAAH is started from nothing" two years ago and still is "Nothing".

Only one airdrop is scheduled instead of previously planned 3 more airdrops which are finished yet. This is decided to spend less time on Airdrops and more time on development.

The ANN Post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/waah-beta-june-7-join-us-for-the-airdrop-now-1891652 is modified yet. The post will be updated on March 2020. Development is in process. Updates will be available by one step of progress at a time.

WAAH will also work on

StableWAAH

Brainstorm is in progress - Community Backed Collatarized StableWAAH. I am open to hearing about stable coins from the community.

Buy and Burn

A community voting to propose "Burn" WAAH tokens will happen on March 2020. If voting is successful, a "Buy and Burn"  proposal will be initiated from March 2020. Many users have asked in the past to burn some tokens. The amount, rate of burn is defined yet.

StableWAAH and Buy and Burn are contradictary to each other.

WAAH Asset Details

Asset ID : fQkfbgHdvwnfauSfg8a19ACLWKNnLjykAiQVHgMA76R            
Issuer : 3PHzrdYRYGANx4gZ3mcS2nLfnysY7JgzhWj                    
Reissuable : False                                                  
Decimals : 8                                                      
Total supply : 999821583.00000000                                      
Max supply : 999821583.00000000                                      
Circulating : 379984600.00000000  
Holders : 14357
Exchange : Waves.Exchange
Explorer : http://wavesexplorer.com
Apps/Dapps : None available at this time.

Final Holder Airdrop

Date and Time : 16 Jan 2020 18:00 UTC
Snapshot Date and Time : 16 Jan 2020 17:00 UTC
Amount - 550 Million WAAH

How to participate

Airdrop happens for all WAAH holders to your WAVES address on 16 Jan 2020 18:00 UTC.

If you don't have WAAH, and If you are highly interested,

1. Create a WAVES address - You must control the private key or seed phrase for your address. Don't use an exchange address. You can use address created in Waves.exchange or Waves Keeper or Waves Client as you control the private key or seed phrase.

2. Buy WAAH from Waves.exchange and hold it until you receive the airdrop. Available pairs are WAAH/WAVES, WAAH/BTC, WAAH/ETH, WAAH/LTC, WAAH/BCH and many more.

Note : WAAH is still nothing until a viable dapp or a project or application is launched which is scheduled on March 2020. Two years have gone for "Nothing".

Reward Structure

1:1 -> 0 to 99999 WAAH Holders [<100k]
Higher -> 100000 to 999999 WAAH Holders [100k+]
Much Higher -> 1000000 and above WAAH Holders [1M+]

The exact amount for "Higher" and "Much Higher" will be available only on 16 Jan 2020 17:00 UTC 1 hour before the scheduled airdrop time.

Bounty page https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53460687

Don't send any PMs. Post your questions here.
I thought this project was dead but you revived it and after I saw it in the market there was no interest from the buyer whether you would have a greater plan? so people will be far more interested in your project

People will get interest. There are 18 days still for the airdrop. March 2020 is the time for both taker and looser. Many people don't read the post initially. They will come again.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Thank you for your patience. I am extremely sorry. I regret for the absence. I request good support from the community to carry forward from here. I require a lot of courage to address all of your concerns which will arise now. I will discuss why I was offline at a later date. Now the focus is on finishing the airdrop and move on to development.

Only one airdrop is scheduled instead of previously planned 3 more airdrops which are finished yet. This is decided to spend less time on Airdrops and more time on development.

The ANN Post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/waah-beta-june-7-join-us-for-the-airdrop-now-1891652 is modified yet. The post will be updated on March 2020. Development is in process. Updates will be available by one step of progress at a time.

WAAH will also work on

StableWAAH

Brainstorm is in progress - Community Backed Collatarized StableWAAH. I am open to hearing about stable coins from the community.

Buy and Burn

A community voting to propose "Burn" WAAH tokens will happen on March 2020. If voting is successful, a "Buy and Burn"  proposal will be initiated from March 2020. Many users have asked in the past to burn some tokens. The amount, rate of burn is defined yet.

WAAH Asset Details

Final Holder Airdrop

How to participate

Airdrop happens for all WAAH holders to your WAVES address on 16 Jan 2020 18:00 UTC.

1. Create a WAVES address - You must control the private key or seed phrase for your address. Don't use an exchange address. You can use address created in Waves.exchange or Waves Keeper or Waves Client as you control the private key or seed phrase.

2. Buy WAAH from Waves.exchange and hold it until you receive the airdrop. Available pairs are WAAH/WAVES, WAAH/BTC, WAAH/ETH, WAAH/LTC, WAAH/BCH and many more.

Note : WAAH is still nothing until a viable dapp or a project or application is launched which is scheduled on March 2020. Two years have gone for "Nothing".

Reward Structure

The exact amount for "Higher" and "Much Higher" will be available only on 16 Jan 2020 17:00 UTC 1 hour before the scheduled airdrop time.

I thought this project was dead but you revived it and after I saw it in the market there was no interest from the buyer whether you would have a greater plan? so people will be far more interested in your project
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

WAAH will also work on

StableWAAH

Buy and Burn

WAAH Asset Details

Final Holder Airdrop

How to participate

Reward Structure

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
this token really scam or what? the dev never shown again.

Yup, although if you really want to talk to him, he's probably still around.  Look for RIDDLE or ScryptWaves, or any of a few other cookie cutter scam token/coins that are floating around at the moment.  Their ANN threads all looks pretty similar.
yup..another shit/scamtoken

It's an abandoned coin. And I doubt anyone will step forward and do some development for this coin. The idea was fun but it's not compelling enough for someone to dedicate time to this.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
On the Waves purse, I found this token.
Price 1 satosh!  Grin

What is this shit?
What to do with him?

probably nothing
dev has disappeared
unique advantage: the coin is distributed in many wallets
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
On the Waves purse, I found this token.
Price 1 satosh!  Grin

What is this shit?
What to do with him?
So did this project went well? Looking so much for an update

rather "did not went well"...
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
So did this project went well? Looking so much for an update
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Hi, checking to see if the dev is still working on this project or has it been completely abandoned? The WAAHswap idea was very interesting. Thanks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
There's no progress and news about this token, and I'm also seeing a very quiet trading history
Activity: 123
no news...dead coin.

It has long been dead. The dev just experimenting this stuff, i wonder if he already collect btc from this shittoken from waves.

ofc he did...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19328078
Activity: 434
no news...dead coin.

It has long been dead. The dev just experimenting this stuff, i wonder if he already collect btc from this shittoken from waves.
no news...dead coin.
I have 200k WAAH on my waves wallet, but I dont know the progress 0f this project and where the exchange that can be recieve WAAH token. or maybe this token goes scam ? is there anyone know the progress of this token project ?

did you get them, partially at least, from a buy wall ?
recently i did not hear about a significant move for WAAH.
Activity: 210
I have 200k WAAH on my waves wallet, but I dont know the progress 0f this project and where the exchange that can be recieve WAAH token. or maybe this token goes scam ? is there anyone know the progress of this token project ?
Activity: 207
Merit: 101

Yup, although if you really want to talk to him, he's probably still around.  Look for RIDDLE or ScryptWaves, or any of a few other cookie cutter scam token/coins that are floating around at the moment.  Their ANN threads all looks pretty similar.

almost all popping tokens from waves are like a joke these days. Pity to those who invested every hype of this kind of token.

Waves Assets Report  [last update Jun 16 2017 16:09:43 UTC] 
http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/
Activity: 434

almost all popping tokens from waves are like a joke these days. Pity to those who invested every hype of this kind of token.
Activity: 490

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: