Pages:
Author

Topic: WAAH Beta - June 7 - Join us for the Airdrop Now. - page 4. (Read 26313 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

He will not show up here anymore
A considerable amount of time has passed
The project has ended Sad

uhmmm yeah..
look at that , more than 1 milion coins sold.
actually it's not really ended,because he's still selling his coin that cheap.
and look at this thread name --> 7 june - Join us for the Airdrop Now <-- what does that mean ?
it mean,he'll sell all of his coin until 7 june.
but who knows  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

He will not show up here anymore
A considerable amount of time has passed
The project has ended Sad
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

I will just repost this again Smiley
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
I believe, developer appear 6th June ... Wait little... He is ill ...

How did you know he's ill? Are you talking to him alone, or maybe you are his another account.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

No hope. He is NOT ill, he is really dead. Say goodbye to him and forget this scam.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
WAAH is great!!! .

Dev is already gone and didnt mind to come by and say hello, how are you folks. Besides, this is just an airdrop coin but pity to those who bought with their btc.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
WAAH is great!!! .
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
First thing first. how to become eligible for the AirDrop.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
This may have been asked but what are the plans of the team to make WAAH tokens vakue go up?
I'm curious to know because I have some o these in my waves wallet. Its too good to be true to have large quantity but thanks.

Thank for what?
Plan for what?

Guys, if you read more than one page in this thread, you can find that this is a total scam like other rubbish WAVEs tokens.

Didn't thank you though, I thanked the WAAH team for airdropping some to my waves wallet. Waves token is already worth $2.50 each. Its was once less than $0.20, how can waves token be scam when their DEX and gateways are now working?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
This may have been asked but what are the plans of the team to make WAAH tokens vakue go up?
I'm curious to know because I have some o these in my waves wallet. Its too good to be true to have large quantity but thanks.

Thank for what?
Plan for what?

Guys, if you read more than one page in this thread, you can find that this is a total scam like other rubbish WAVEs tokens.

legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
what exchange is that?
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
how much price WAAH?
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
does even one real person bought this?  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
scam token ? so mu 19k waah is not worth something...anyone want it ? dev also did not do airdrop as he promised at 17 mei..

I'll take it
on waves dec you can create you owns coin and sell or give it for free, it cost 1 waves
Activity: 546
scam token ? so mu 19k waah is not worth something...anyone want it ? dev also did not do airdrop as he promised at 17 mei..

I'll take it
Activity: 686
many project from waves platform are scam , you could easy make you coin just pay the fee to sasha ivanov and you got you fresh scam coin , just carefull ...
Pages:
Jump to: