Pages:
Author

Topic: WAAH Beta - June 7 - Join us for the Airdrop Now. - page 5. (Read 26313 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
WAAH can be defined as a general purpose platform also. And of course the tool is very useful.., thanks dev Grin

totally a fool...
so stupid word for a scam dev.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
WAAH can be defined as a general purpose platform also. And of course the tool is very useful.., thanks dev Grin
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
dead project guys?
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
It would be nice if we somehow could hide/mark/add notes to individual coins in the waves platform.

Soon it will be possible.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
It would be nice if we somehow could hide/mark/add notes to individual coins in the waves platform.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 502
scam token ? so mu 19k waah is not worth something...anyone want it ? dev also did not do airdrop as he promised at 17 mei..
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Can waves make preventive controls on these airdrops for prevent the scam dev?
I only started using Waves because of an airdrop on Bitcointalk. It was indeed a worthless coin, but it also contributes to the number of Waves users.
Since then, Waves' value went up by 150%.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
why coin not come to exchange, for example polo/bittrex
Activity: 424
Blockchain is the future
Can waves make preventive controls on these airdrops for prevent the scam dev?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
I don't think that anyone bought any coins so there is not a problem maybe just wasted time ...
Indeed, because this is only Airdrop coin so no one get loses their money as you say Just waste time, or probably Dev still preparing any ideas for the project itself.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Looks like the dev bailed from the project.  I now know why the creator of this token named it WAAH.  The community is now crying WAAH!  lol.

Good meme!

For me, nothing to lose, while for guys who wanna more shit buy some with bitcoin, they are victims.
Anyway, it's their own decision to put their own money on the shit...
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Yes Another Shit Scam Token
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Let's wait until June 7 to see what's next. You can now buy WAAH very cheaply Wink

lol.. buy waah for what?, to lose btc?..  Grin

buying his bag.. lol

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
I don't think that anyone bought any coins so there is not a problem maybe just wasted time ...
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Looks like the dev bailed from the project.  I now know why the creator of this token named it WAAH.  The community is now crying WAAH!  lol.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Guys this is similar to the "AQUA" SCAM that occured a while back but at a larger scale.

Unless the main dev has more transparency, this is nothing more than a major future DUMP where the dev goes missing after selling out his investment.

Recipe for scam:
1. Airdrop bunch of crap coin to have people to look into this scam project and cause fomo.
2. Make false promises about the project
3. Zero transparency on developers.
4. Recruit "real" people into the scam to work with a "community title", these people will be expendable in this scam (and won't know they signed up to work under the scam because they will be BLINDED by the bounty to receive to help the project)
5. Keep delaying on updates.....

Real or Fake, this project needs more transparency, been patient for already a month and still no update, keep your eyes peeled and dont be fooled. Some of these people posting in this forum are just here to get "ACTIVITY points", not knowing that are bumping up a scam project.

When this is all over, you gonna be "WAAAAH happened"?

Wait for it........wait for it.....

"WAAAAAH Happened"?   Huh   ...... Check and Mate.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
haven't entered any exchanger
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
is this coin still good , dont see anymore the dev , hope it will come soon and give us great update!
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Rubic stays cubic
Let's wait until June 7 to see what's next. You can now buy WAAH very cheaply Wink

Nothing will happen on June 7, the "developer" has show he is a scam.
Activity: 434

lol.. buy waah for what?, to lose btc?..  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: