Pages:
Author

Topic: WAAH Beta - June 7 - Join us for the Airdrop Now. - page 6. (Read 26358 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Rubic stays cubic
I prefer WAVES should offer an option for me to accept or refuse the given token.

As I hold some WAVES, I received a lot of WAVES tokens. 99% of them are rubbish. That annoys me a lot.

All the scam tokens are bad for Waves reputation.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Let's wait until June 7 to see what's next. You can now buy WAAH very cheaply Wink
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
I prefer WAVES should offer an option for me to accept or refuse the given token.

As I hold some WAVES, I received a lot of WAVES tokens. 99% of them are rubbish. That annoys me a lot.

Why wouldn't you want a few thousand tokens to remember Cinco de Mayo 2017, or to announce your future lambo purchase as a member of the "exotic car club".

I agree, these random useless token distros are just that, and detracting from the potential of WAVES and it's DEX.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Waves must make a way to delete scam tokens from the Waves wallet. Current list of tokens from airdrops have many scams.

I think it's hard for waves right now . Better solution for this is increase fee for new token creation. Let's say, $100 or $200 as a fee to create new token.

The ease of making tokens under waves is absolutely a good advantage for scammers. Maybe waves is already aware of this but i doubt if they are going to be strict on this while they are also making fast money by this easiness.

I doubt Waves is happy to be filled with scam coins only because they are receiving those peanut fees. Waves don't need it because they have healthy fund for development purposes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Waves must make a way to delete scam tokens from the Waves wallet. Current list of tokens from airdrops have many scams.

I think it's hard for waves right now . Better solution for this is increase fee for new token creation. Let's say, $100 or $200 as a fee to create new token.

The ease of making tokens under waves is absolutely a good advantage for scammers. Maybe waves is already aware of this but i doubt if they are going to be strict on this while they are also making fast money by this easiness.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Agree with this program. My WAVES wallet is not WAAH.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

Rubic stays cubic
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Someone dumped millions of waah, guess who?

think dev is still feeling sick?? i bet that BTC made him feel better. welcome to the jerk store dev.

I said it was LIKELY a scam. It used the same FREE coin trap as AQUA.
I warned but some guys say FREE coin is good. However, this stupid dev fool the greedy FREE coin lovers. Both are sucks.
Rubic stays cubic
What is the use of this asset ?

ATM it is useless and it looks like it's staying useless unless the creator of this token come back and show something.
But it looks like this never gonna happen.

It is already past May 17 and there was no airdrop to my Waves account. This looks like a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

ATM it is useless and it looks like it's staying useless unless the creator of this token come back and show something.
But it looks like this never gonna happen.

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
If this project is scam,why you guys still pump this thread?
People love free stuff, free coins etc.... So they became completely blind and DEV will make same coin trick over and over again to cashout money from greedy people.

free coins are good, 0 Risk. The blind are those who invested btc for this type of coin.

save in your wallet as souvenir  Cheesy Grin

or as a reminder
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

think dev is still feeling sick?? i bet that BTC made him feel better. welcome to the jerk store dev.
Activity: 299
Merit: 271

People love free stuff, free coins etc.... So they became completely blind and DEV will make same coin trick over and over again to cashout money from greedy people.

free coins are good, 0 Risk. The blind are those who invested btc for this type of coin.

nice to see numbers of coins in collection from free tokens and shitcoins..  Grin  Grin
Activity: 909
Merit: 500

Activity: 299
Merit: 271
Pages:
Jump to: