Pages:
Author

Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up - page 17. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
February 24, 2018, 07:05:46 PM
I'm happy because today the price looks up, I got panicked and sold a little btc because the price keeps dropping and it's under $ 10,000, and now we'll keep seeing the price going up so be patient to wait for the price of at least $ 20,000 is the thing we have to do in order to get plenty profit.

Well, each of us have different thoughts run on our mind in times of downfall which in the end we decide to sell our shares. On the other side we try to be strong enough as we believe that it will back to stabilize value if not today for sure in the future even if we have no idea when its gonna be happen as long as we can wait for a long period of time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 24, 2018, 06:53:12 PM
The price will not stay down for ever or long. It will rise again, as we get more people involve and for them to invest. Countries too have to accept it as a new form of currency , this will increase the price automatically and people wont be scared of investing. To be positive and patient about it is the only thing we can do for now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 06:42:33 AM
Not true at all, only people that has buy Bitcoin wait that's time but for who not have Bitcoin will wait for Bitcoin price down. Like me now, I hope the price back to $5000 because I need to buy back.

If you have already bitcoins in your wallet all you have to do is wait for the right time for prices to go up ,if the value is low its the time to buy bitcoins and wait for the time when prices of bitcoins to go up then yuo can sell your bitcoins.

Yeah waiting at this time for higher prices will pay you more than your expectation in future and selling at these lower values will never bring huge profit outcome to you so wait till the right hour bell rings,
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
February 23, 2018, 11:41:12 AM
Until now i still be patient and wait for bitcoin prices to rise again, because i believe the bitcoin value will recover and most likely the price will be the same as last year, although today is not a good day and very difficult for bitcoin to rise quickly.
I think by 2017 it has been a glorious year for bitcoin, so what's wrong if many people expect this 2018 to be the year that will bring bitcoin to the highest throne in the crypto world.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 10:54:46 AM
I'm happy because today the price looks up, I got panicked and sold a little btc because the price keeps dropping and it's under $ 10,000, and now we'll keep seeing the price going up so be patient to wait for the price of at least $ 20,000 is the thing we have to do in order to get plenty profit.
Activity: 293
February 23, 2018, 10:43:36 AM
now it's time to hold the bitcoin and buy as much as possible and wait for the bitcoin price to go up. remains convinced by the falling of bitcoin prices because with this will be a lot of requests to be stored or held for sale when the bitcoin price is high. today many new investors keep coming because bitcoin is still popular.
Activity: 340
February 23, 2018, 10:37:25 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
Aside from waiting and holding for some changes, at least try to invest or buy bitcoin at lower price so that your waiting is worthy. You have invested much money, you will receive a higher income. Or aside from it since bitcoin value cannot be controlled nor manipulate I think you need to wait for the bitcoin prices to go up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
February 23, 2018, 09:07:02 AM
The first thing we must understand in bitcoin investing is the price that can not be controlled by anyone, it certainly has an impact that makes the price go up and down significantly, but if we get a lower price than when we buy then the waiting option is better and profitable than selling in a loss condition.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 23, 2018, 07:40:06 AM
Not true at all, only people that has buy Bitcoin wait that's time but for who not have Bitcoin will wait for Bitcoin price down. Like me now, I hope the price back to $5000 because I need to buy back.

If you have already bitcoins in your wallet all you have to do is wait for the right time for prices to go up ,if the value is low its the time to buy bitcoins and wait for the time when prices of bitcoins to go up then yuo can sell your bitcoins.
Activity: 228
February 23, 2018, 05:08:06 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 23, 2018, 04:37:07 AM
we wait for bitcoin to rise, then altcoin will also go up. the main demand of people on crypto is bitcoin. when bitcoin rises, people's interest in bitcoin will also rise and altcoin will also go up.
Activity: 252
February 23, 2018, 04:32:30 AM
I still believe that this year will increase the bitcoin price in the market because I believe in the prediction of bitcoin analysis that will be triple the bitcoin value this year so there is nothing wrong with the miracle so for me I believe bitcoin will increase this year
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 04:31:11 AM
The situation with the prices for Bitcoin is repeated every year. I think this year does not differ from the others, and that's proof of the decline in Bitcoin's prices, and its growth at the moment.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 23, 2018, 04:14:21 AM
We gonna wait for the bitcoin price to go up nothing to worry  because  it's price and value is nothing permanently
Day traders need to check the price all the time, that's why they are day traders and for long term holders who are happily waiting for the highest price that they can sell their bitcoins, keep on holding. Chinese New year has passed and we are all waiting for a good recovery and so far it's quite stable from $9,800 --> $10,000 so far although it reached $11,800 but it had a pull back. Patience is a virtue just like what they said.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 02:41:45 AM
This would be the best thing that we can do which is to
 Wait until the rate goes high. If we have stored much bitcoin, thay would then be better since bitcoin will still have happy days coming. We all just have to wait for the perfect time to sell bitcoin. Be patient.

I wait again to increase the price of Bitcoin and raise the price. This dump will not be long, the pump will come soon because a few days ago, the price of Bitcoin increased rapidly. Before that, the price can not be seen. so waiting and patience is a good decision right now in my opinion.
Activity: 112
February 21, 2018, 07:50:28 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

We gonna wait for the bitcoin price to go up nothing to worry  because  it's price and value is nothing permanently
Activity: 126
February 21, 2018, 07:28:01 AM

Yes waiting for me it doesn't  matter so far because  u have the patience  of waiting for the bitcoin price to go up as a part of bitcoin world
Activity: 84
February 21, 2018, 06:19:58 AM
Everything in business is a not really permanent. Markets keep changing, demand and supplies as well changes too. So the possibility of bitcoin price rising in value is not a question to doubt for as long as this virtual currency will still be of use by the consumers. There are rumors about possible banning of bitcoins by the government wirl wide Well just wait and see.
Yes, you're right. The dipping and rising of bitcoin price is unpredictable. We all have to do is just wait and hold until it rises again. Positive thinking brings positive things, that's why im still hoping for that.
Activity: 124
February 20, 2018, 07:02:43 PM

at this point now?no one can really answer what will happen for tomorrow,though this happening is almost the same from last years,this is a bigger dip that that.from $20,000 to $9,000 isuch a big difference and i am really starting to rattle now but im staying brave coz i still trust bitcoin that it will recover and make a growth again
everyone wants his investment to be profitable and get results, but if so most people will survive, will wait for the price time to go up and sell it.
Activity: 65
February 20, 2018, 06:19:06 PM
Looks like today is not a good day and week for bitcoins,price are rapidly going down and i dont know whats the reason behind it but hopefully it will recover by this next coming weeks.Just volatility that strikes right now and some othercoins pumping and some panic orders placing

This is all a New Year's bustle, it's getting closer to the month of April, everything will gradually be restored. The fall of bitcoin on New Year's holidays was obvious, perhaps not so low, but still. Do not panic, guys.
Pages:
Jump to: