Pages:
Author

Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up - page 44. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 08:26:22 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
yes it's like that trade waiting and waiting to find profit and hope this high rise is a mistake for all of us because just expect big profits and do not care about the coins (this is a mistake) i think it would be better We take the coins and be more active in sell or buy because there are pilosof who say "bit by bit will be a hill" you try to think about it in that sense.
Activity: 113
February 01, 2018, 08:16:13 AM
Yes I believe that there is a chance that bitcoin price will still rise up like what happened last year. Some people think that it is the end for bitcoin because of its current price,but I personally think that it is only because of its unique characteristic  which is volatile. Despite of its constant changing value,bitcoin is still popular and many new investors keep on coming.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
February 01, 2018, 07:45:39 AM
A lot of people are determined to hold bitcoin for a long time. I don't understand why such a big scream. The entire history of bitcoin consists of UPS and downs. What's new now? Bitcoin always rewards only those who truly believe in him and devoted to him.
Activity: 248
February 01, 2018, 07:43:54 AM

This is possible. Bitcoin won't stay on dip for long, the reason I think is because of the negative news from Asia and China otherwise, we would have seen a volatile movement. Is going to come anyway.
You have your point maybe that is the reason but it is a big possibility that the bitcoin will go up again.Volatile movement was normal specially to this kind of crypto world but we should wait because anytime the bitcoin will rise again.The stability of bitcoin will remains how successfully created to help people specially for people that believing in bitcoin including myself.Soo I believe that bitcoin will continue grow and always amazed us for it's value prices.
Activity: 64
February 01, 2018, 07:35:18 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

at this point now?no one can really answer what will happen for tomorrow,though this happening is almost the same from last years,this is a bigger dip that that.from $20,000 to $9,000 isuch a big difference and i am really starting to rattle now but im staying brave coz i still trust bitcoin that it will recover and make a growth again

It’s actually not as big as a dip. The larger one a few years ago was from $1200 down to around $240, we would need to see the price drop to about $4000 for the equivalent.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 07:27:01 AM
Still unknown for now, there are a sudden banning of bitcoin throughout the world ,taking cryptocurrency a negative approach and a threat to a traditional currency which will tend to decrease its value and the people's trust on bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will really vary on the demand for buying and supply of selling. It is volatile anyway so anytime it will increase or decrease but we are all hoping for a bull run.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 01, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

at this point now?no one can really answer what will happen for tomorrow,though this happening is almost the same from last years,this is a bigger dip that that.from $20,000 to $9,000 isuch a big difference and i am really starting to rattle now but im staying brave coz i still trust bitcoin that it will recover and make a growth again
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
February 01, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

This is possible. Bitcoin won't stay on dip for long, the reason I think is because of the negative news from Asia and China otherwise, we would have seen a volatile movement. Is going to come anyway.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

Pages:
Jump to: