Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 29457. (Read 26369189 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Price stopped moving, looks like game over.

Insert more coins to continue playing.

Lot's of fiat waiting on the sidelines!  Cheesy
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Price stopped moving, looks like game over.

Insert more coins to continue playing.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Double bottem and up from here.
Weekend rally starting!

Double? We were like 6 times here so far  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
2014: the year of the weekend spikes! 

Come on weekend rally! 
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Weekend rally starting!

Yeah. 800 850 900 BTC to $820 on Stamp, but we were at $820 3 hours ago. Nice rally starting!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Weekend rally starting!
Activity: 644
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Interesting. I'm not holding my breath anymore, this latest consolidation period  has shown quite a bit of resistance both on the way up and on the way down, but at least we've 6h closed now (across 2 exchanges, nonetheless) below what I think of as a relevant trend. Mtgox not playing along though... we'll see, I guess. If mtgox closes below ~890, and bitstamp below 800, I'd say we'll finally see a breakout (downwards). If not... back to the guessing game Cheesy

I don't know whether to take this as confidence in current price level or not. My sentiment is that China has oddly added some stability with their last release restatement of their stance...guess we can just wait to see how this .. plays out towards the end of the month

Sideways for a few more days. When the veil of "China-fear" lifts from in front of so many people's eyes market sentiment will follow.
Activity: 574
Interesting. I'm not holding my breath anymore, this latest consolidation period  has shown quite a bit of resistance both on the way up and on the way down, but at least we've 6h closed now (across 2 exchanges, nonetheless) below what I think of as a relevant trend. Mtgox not playing along though... we'll see, I guess. If mtgox closes below ~890, and bitstamp below 800, I'd say we'll finally see a breakout (downwards). If not... back to the guessing game Cheesy

I don't know whether to take this as confidence in current price level or not. My sentiment is that China has oddly added some stability with their last release restatement of their stance...guess we can just wait to see how this .. plays out towards the end of the month

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
Activity: 224
Market does look pretty weak, but even with all the dumps and stuff we keep stable. So that gives some confidence.
Maybe if somehow a small rally Sparks, people who went to fiat jump in and we can see some amazing stuff.
Activity: 644
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Another refusal to panic sell... Well well fiat-hodlers, isn't that something! Grin
Activity: 672
I'm done watching the charts. It's just ridiculous. I'll check back in a week.
Seems that you've failed in trading and now just release your frustration...

Wow, amazing analyses!

Oh and i don't trade. Yes you look stupid now.
Activity: 938
https://youengine.io/
Whoever here has the IP
is infected with "morpheus fucking scanner" bot. Requests began appearing in my httpd access log immediately after I posted the 2 images yesterday.
Activity: 152
history repeating itself, same situation was on 13th and recovered rapidly. Sale a buy volumes suggest that direction to da moon will be back soon.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174
Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist
Jack be limbo, Jack be quick
Jack go unda limbo stick
All around the limbo clock
Hey, let's do the limbo rock

Limbo lower now
Limbo lower now
How low can you go?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Maybe this is his normal face?  Grin

You know you have too many bitcoin when you can't stop panicing
legendary
Activity: 2171
Merit: 1201
Lets go, papa needs cheap coins. Holding the rest!
Activity: 574
wake up from my sleep. to some new action
Activity: 126
Maybe this is his normal face?  Grin

It's frozen since dotcom bubble. Cheesy
Jump to: