Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31178. (Read 26382433 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
OMG they just finished their tea break...

here we go again!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
we have reached the tipping point. sell now!

Target reached. I'm selling 10% of my holdings and let the other 90% ride this for the very long run.

I did that at 119.99 and bought a car.  I am now driving a car that cost more than a 5 bedroom house.  

Don't sell!

that is awesome, inspiration!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I worked for a couple of hours. Has China gone insane? Grin

I know right, I played a game of DOTA 2 and after went to check the price  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
we have reached the tipping point. sell now!

Target reached. I'm selling 10% of my holdings and let the other 90% ride this for the very long run.

I did that at 119.99 and bought a car.  I am now driving a car that cost more than a 5 bedroom house.  

Don't sell!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just some profit taking. Happened at $500 too. Will happen all the way up.
All these "profit taking", "locking in profits" strategies never work and you will regret when btc trades at $1k
You've been warned.

You will probably be right, but it is about reducing risk.

Imagine you are poor and have 10,000 bitcoins.

Sell 1000 now and changed your life forever and wait with 9,000 to be mega rich,
or
Wait with 10,000 to be mega rich with a small chance of it all collapsing and you will stay poor, however small that chance is, its not worth taking because the reward for the risk is negligible.

You can then scale these numbers back, along with your current financial position and each person will find acceptable values.

Sorry this isn't really in the mood of the the thread at the moment.... BUY BUY BUY, to the Moon... thats better Smiley

+1
Activity: 42
Also, kinda disapointed that bitcoinity didn't start playing "Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden when it hit $666 Sad

/\BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC//^WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fiJQ0Fe7uWk/TTTjVMzXBHI/AAAAAAAACAs/KdXfHwMq7oY/s1600/Iron_Maiden_The_Number_Of_The_Beast_music_album_cover.jpg
Activity: 750
Merit: 601
Just some profit taking. Happened at $500 too. Will happen all the way up.
All these "profit taking", "locking in profits" strategies never work and you will regret when btc trades at $1k
You've been warned.

You will probably be right, but it is about reducing risk.

Imagine you are poor and have 10,000 bitcoins.

Sell 1000 now and changed your life forever and wait with 9,000 to be mega rich,
or
Wait with 10,000 to be mega rich with a small chance of it all collapsing and you will stay poor, however small that chance is, its not worth taking because the reward for the risk is negligible.

You can then scale these numbers back, along with your current financial position and each person will find acceptable values.

Sorry this isn't really in the mood of the the thread at the moment.... BUY BUY BUY, to the Moon... thats better Smiley

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
BUY BUY MOTHERFUCKERS BUY!
BUY BITCOINS LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
Activity: 42
A bit off topic, but what's the best way to get USD into any of the exchanges quickly*? I used to use bitinstant but that's down. Wires all seem to take 10 days. I need some capital ready to soak up the blood bath Sad

the fastest way would be to go offer PPUSD for bitcoin in the trading forum.

i have a source of BTC if anyone needs at spot price~ fwiw

( *ABSTRACT COINS = NOT FOR SALE!)

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 272
Also, kinda disapointed that bitcoinity didn't start playing "Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden when it hit $666 Sad
Activity: 462
guys are watching what is happening in China holy shit BTC= ¥4820.02  LTC=¥97, LTC $18 !!!!!!1

which exchange you see from China for LTC?
Activity: 272
That was scary...Gox stuck at $666...  Shocked

Bitcoin is the devil? Cheesy
Activity: 520
That was scary...Gox stuck at $666...  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
A bit off topic, but what's the best way to get USD into any of the exchanges quickly*? I used to use bitinstant but that's down. Wires all seem to take 10 days. I need some capital ready to soak up the blood bath Sad

the fastest way would be to go offer PPUSD for bitcoin in the trading forum.
Activity: 24

Since what happened tonight, I need a new one too...
Activity: 938
https://youengine.io/
Why did the bid sum and ask sum half on Gox? Or am I seeing things
sum_bid: 26,383,446 USD | sum_ask: 11,104 BTC | ratio: 2,375.85 USD/BTC
Jump to: