Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31180. (Read 26382433 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
we have reached the tipping point. sell now!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
There are almost no coins left on the exchanges.

Now is when the artificial scarcity of Bitcoin finally starts to make a difference.

We should switch to microBTC FAST so people can return to buying at sane numbers.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Have we officially gone parabolic?  

we are official in early middle of the S curve.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

well BTC chine just got some ok resistance, now its a wall fight, i firger we pause here for a few moments
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000
Have we officially gone parabolic?  

Activity: 938
https://youengine.io/
so does this mean I can't buy on coinbase anymore? I have to buy at future price of nov 22nd? wtf?

yeah, but they give you the option to cancel the order in case you aren't pleased with the price on the 22nd....um I guess that's good? I can't really figure out what's happening. Maybe they all just need a long nap.

It's really not that complicated. They simply ran out of coins to sell.
They intentionally let their stock of coins run empty because they don't want to hold too many coins during the events that will unfold in a few hours.
legendary
Activity: 1428

Whales, HELP US PLEASE. DONATE YOUR COINS for some dirty fiat.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 854
It can't go up 150 a day for long, this is crazy!

how do you know? has there been something like bitcoin b4?

'zactly  Grin
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
its going to 30 billion  Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
LTC at $15 on okcoin.com.   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3990
Merit: 4460
You're never too old to think young.
Bitcoin is now worth over ten times what it was during capitulation in early July on Gox.

Wow. Not bad for less than 5 months.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
I hope you all here are aware what comes after the euphoria (at the very height of the euphoria) in any market.

This is bitcoin. This is magic.

Waiting for "The Prestige".

Wait, I fixed it!!!  

lmao!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1087
I hope you all here are aware what comes after the euphoria (at the very height of the euphoria) in any market.

I'm still at the enthusiasm stage  Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
coinbase message for those on other platforms

----------------------------------
How much bitcoin will I receive?

Due to higher than normal buy volumes, we are unable to provide exact price quotes right now.

Instead of pausing buys entirely, we decided to give people the option to purchase bitcoin at the market price in a few days. Once your USD funds arrive, we will exchange them to bitcoin at the market price at approximately Friday Nov 22, 2013 at 09:21AM PST.

Note that you can cancel your order at any time up until your bitcoin arrive from the transfer history page.

The market price of bitcoin changes frequently. Below are some recent prices to give you an idea. These do not guarantee what the price will be in a few days.
USD Price Per BitcoinNov 15, 2013Nov 16, 2013Nov 17, 2013Nov 18, 2013$400$440$480$520$560
---------------------------------

the question is now, who bought all of coinbase volume?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

how do you know? has there been something like bitcoin b4?

LOL such an expert arent ya?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
coinbase message for those on other platforms

----------------------------------
How much bitcoin will I receive?

Due to higher than normal buy volumes, we are unable to provide exact price quotes right now.

Instead of pausing buys entirely, we decided to give people the option to purchase bitcoin at the market price in a few days. Once your USD funds arrive, we will exchange them to bitcoin at the market price at approximately Friday Nov 22, 2013 at 09:21AM PST.

Note that you can cancel your order at any time up until your bitcoin arrive from the transfer history page.

The market price of bitcoin changes frequently. Below are some recent prices to give you an idea. These do not guarantee what the price will be in a few days.
USD Price Per BitcoinNov 15, 2013Nov 16, 2013Nov 17, 2013Nov 18, 2013$400$440$480$520$560
---------------------------------
Activity: 520

This is bitcoin. This is magic.

Waiting for "The Prestige".

Wait, I fixed it!!!  
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Jump to: