Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31179. (Read 26382433 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is much more than digital currency. Those who understand will not "cash out" or "taking profit"

I see a future where bitcoin blockchain is the infrastructure for all digital assets. Its the technology that make it possible.

We're the early adopters and we dont need "cash" to be wealthy!

Again, true. But tell that to the skeptical wives who want $$$.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
I've sold 25% of my coins, I'm sure I'll regret it, but this just feels impossible.

(Also Bitcoins were approaching something like 75% of my net worth... not bad because I invested something like 5% of my net worth in them originally)

Am I stupid =/

I did too - I consider it insurance. You know how many times i wished I walked away from the table when I was gambling? Well, I learned that lesson well. I still have a healthy amount, so I'm just now waiting to see if I want to buy back in lower.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
LTC smashes through $9 @ BTC-e.   Grin
Activity: 462
Bitcoin is much more than digital currency. Those who understand will not "cash out" or "taking profit"

I see a future where bitcoin blockchain is the infrastructure for all digital assets. Its the technology that make it possible.

We're the early adopters and we dont need "cash" to be wealthy!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Why did the bid sum and ask sum half on Gox? Or am I seeing things
Activity: 280
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There are almost no coins left on the exchanges.

_?_lol what are you talking about buddy ~
***we got them good this time, as they ran out of coins in the 500zZz imho!
====>NO ONE SELL TILL
/\1000+ = FORCE THE SHORTS TO COVER!  Grin WEEEEE//^
Just some profit taking. Happened at $500 too. Will happen all the way up.

All these "profit taking", "locking in profits" strategies never work and you will regret when btc trades at $1k

You've been warned.

I was watching the Bitstamp tape last night and saw multiple large dumps, hundreds of coins at once spaced closely together. My guess is an early adopter needed a new car or house. Also the market absorbed it nicely, strengthening my faith in the trend.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
guys are watching what is happening in China holy shit BTC= ¥4820.02  LTC=¥97, LTC $18 !!!!!!1
Activity: 462

All these "profit taking", "locking in profits" strategies never work and you will regret when btc trades at $1k

You've been warned.

Activity: 280
I've sold 25% of my coins, I'm sure I'll regret it, but this just feels impossible.

(Also Bitcoins were approaching something like 75% of my net worth... not bad because I invested something like 5% of my net worth in them originally)

Am I stupid =/
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
I'm glad I panic bought a coin last night at 510

i think you'll do good, try to not panic on the volatility, its expected...
legendary
Activity: 1638
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
What is happening on btcchina?   Goxbux being cheaper I can understand, but this...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm glad I panic bought a coin last night at 510
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
There are almost no coins left on the exchanges.

well BTC chine just got some ok resistance, now its a wall fight, i firger we pause here for a few moments

that wall isnt holding, they will be hitting the 5000 resistance soon.

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Chinas doing its own thing now, Gox seems to have given up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
A bit off topic, but what's the best way to get USD into any of the exchanges quickly*? I used to use bitinstant but that's down. Wires all seem to take 10 days. I need some capital ready to soak up the blood bath Sad
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Have we officially gone parabolic?
This has happened twice before in Bitcoin's history:

http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg5zigDailyztgSzm1g7zm2g25zl

The last two times, we went up about 1.5 orders of magnitude quickly, spent some time cooling off.
legendary
Activity: 1638
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
And to say I almost bought litecoin yesterday.... (not because I believe in it long-term, but for short term trading)
Jump to: