Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31188. (Read 26369330 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/76256/will-cig-at-some-point-accept-bitcoins-as-payment

The hate and ignorance in this thread is so laughable. It really shows the common folk really still think of bitcoin as monopoly money. What would make these people's opinions change? Or will they be skeptics until the very end?

you call them common folk ? LMAO!!!   Cheesy

So why is the price not going up like crazy because of this???  Are people just clueless?  I would buy more if I could right now!

^ that is exactly the reason. The vast majority of people ARE clueless about Bitcoin. Out of the few who own Bitcoin, the present market makers are currently mired to the price, who are currently panicking. People like you who know better have already possibly expended their capital, possibly because they already believed in the long term, unable to counter the downward pressure.

The general population is insanely ignorant about Bitcoin - and here's proof.

ugh... ouch... i am seriously wincing over here... this is a PAINFUL thread to go through
and I thought the speculation subforum is so much painful BS... jesus hay soos OMG
is there any hope for the youth, the generations of tomorrow?
god ffs I am only 33 and this is so effing painful to read

Tell me about it, this is my generation.

Well sir, the arrow of time tells us many things, amongst them:  "Slaves Shall Serve"
Let's try to be fairer to them in this more intellectual and airy Age of Aquarius, to differentiate from the Age of Aries, when spoken language was relatively new and anyone that could bark commands was looked upon as a god.
Let's be even different than the most recent (and rapidly fading -- Murdoch?) world masters of the Age of Pisces -- those that pretended to care, but impotent and ignorant in technology were not able to manifest such benevolence, no matter how honestly wished for.
The masters of this new age will have in their grasp the technology to FULLY master the environment of the slaves, and hopefully their ignorance will truly be bliss.
"It takes all kinds"
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

Will someone explain to me the ChartBuddy? Search function isn't helping me.
kay got it, shame on me for expecting to get it spoon-fed.  Tongue

English? Still nobody told me about the ChartBuddy.
legendary
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Appears that USD exchanges are just getting out of the way of the chinese stampede.

It could just be that what appears to be the chinese could just be daytraders. Seriously, when I daytrade I like 0 fees, and I don't intend to withdraw USD anyway, so who cares if its yuan-denominated instead?

dont be stupid.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Bitcoinity is down.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Appears that USD exchanges are just getting out of the way of the chinese stampede.

It could just be that what appears to be the chinese could just be daytraders. Seriously, when I daytrade I like 0 fees, and I don't intend to withdraw USD anyway, so who cares if its yuan-denominated instead?
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

We are already 50% over the monthly-average exponential trendline, so a retracement is possible any time.

wow, you bearish?

Cheesy

The definition of trendline is that (about) half of the time price is over the trend, and half of the time it is under the trend.

It is therefore smart to buy when price is below trendline, and sell if it goes too high above it.

I do not easily recommend selling for trading purposes, because buy&hold works better.

But if you have been in it for a long time and want to sell periodically, we have just entered the period where it makes sense to sell.

Don't forget that if we spend significant time significantly above your trendline...

...you should re-draw your trendline

Sure. With this methodology it is easy, because the datapoints are monthly weighted averages and new points are added only once per month. December target based on Jan2009-Oct2013 is $404.

I do not suggest anyone to buy above $700 this year, it is likely a bubble and you can likely buy cheaper next year if you just wait. Furthermore, I have pounded the table extremely hard from about $195 (the only time I pounded so hard before was February), and everyone wanting to enter in based on my advice should have done it by now.

But do not speculate - unless you intend to permanently start lowering the number of your bitcoins, do not sell.
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
Always verify deals with me through my public key!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
could someone call China and tell them to stop buying? they are trying to hoard all our bitcoins!  Grin *look*>>

http://fiatleak.com/
Why? I love to see China getting involved in big numbers.
A lot of bitcoins in China is better than a lot of bitcoins in the USA Smiley
US folks may start gathering all the whitelisted coins lol

i prefer the greenlisted coins myself!  Grin weeee

http://content.wheresweed.com/blog_images/main/kermit-is-a-goner-1.gif
Activity: 28
could someone call China and tell them to stop buying? they are trying to hoard all our bitcoins!  Grin *look*>>

Why? I love to see China getting involved in big numbers.
A lot of bitcoins in China is better than a lot of bitcoins in the USA Smiley
US folks may start gathering all the whitelisted coins lol
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
Activity: 42
could someone call China and tell them to stop buying? they are trying to hoard all our bitcoins!  Grin *look*>>

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/76256/will-cig-at-some-point-accept-bitcoins-as-payment

The hate and ignorance in this thread is so laughable. It really shows the common folk really still think of bitcoin as monopoly money. What would make these people's opinions change? Or will they be skeptics until the very end?

I put up a comment along with an official email reply from Cloud Imperium Games from May 7th.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
People are resistant of change and skeptical by their very nature.  Time is the only force that will convince them otherwise.

and our active efforts to grease the wheels of change
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
Always verify deals with me through my public key!

Hehehe, seems we have the first evidence of the bitcoin ascendancy. Now to do something about these peasants on my lawn, Jeeves!!! Jeaves! come here! What ho!
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: