Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31948. (Read 26470338 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
BUBBLEPOP!!! TOLD YA!

Quoting to mock later when price returns upwards Cheesy  Bitcoin is bigger than one dumper.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Never thought I would see Campbx higher than Mt.gox. Even if it was for only 2 minutes.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Is anyone else relieved we're getting this pull back/'crash'/correction/'bubble-burst' (or whatever this is) or am I just weird Wink

What's also strange is as we're beginning to see predictions of how low it will go etc. not only am I happy to have no idea nor expectation at all but I don't appear to care either.  I 'should' because it could have a significant impact on my net worth but I really don't!
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
No worries, it will hover again around $220 or so at the lowest
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
BUBBLEPOP!!! TOLD YA!
Was the last bubble less than a month ago? Did it pop? Or was that just a correction? Price has been climbing fast, and just as it did in the spring there will be shakeouts and people that panic. Corrections are healthy. The spring had like 5 of these flash panics.
maz
Activity: 140
This is better entertainment than the fireworks outside...
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1340
Stamp and btcchina not reacting to price plummet on Gox....

EDIT: ah, now they are
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
hmmm correction, mini crash or big crash?
tanking
Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

By what stretch of the imagination is this tanking?!  I'm not saying it won't, nor even that this may be the beginning of it but right now, this is not tanking!

Edit:  OK, now maybe it is Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
BUBBLEPOP!!! TOLD YA!
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Shakeout in progress? hahaha Will this be like the spring all over again?  Cheesy

lmao!  Grin

hahaha, it was me! you have a cam in my room somewhere?  Grin

that is amazing ahaha love it, should be a whole page just of this

Once we break the ATH we should spam this thread with this gif alone, each of us one time, that would rock  Grin

he's famous in Germany, he's the "DJ der guten Laune" (DJ of the good mood).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7H7p80kZN8

Is he our man to dj the Frankfurt $1000 party? Smiley  That reminds me I still haven't put my name down...

what the fuck is he on?

Apparently just music!!  btw. anyone remember where the thread about the $1000/btc celebration party thread is?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010
tanking

be calm... up $20+ in one day was too much excitement... a pullback is a good thing at this point.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Diff from 390 to 510 official.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

lmao!  Grin

Once we break the ATH we should spam this thread with this gif alone, each of us one time, that would rock  Grin

Is he our man to dj the Frankfurt $1000 party? Smiley  That reminds me I still haven't put my name down...

what the fuck is he on?
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1340
Have any fellow Brits opted for opening an account with Coinfloor?

http://www.coindesk.com/uk-bitcoin-exchange-coinfloor-opens

They started accepting account registrations on Tue 29 Oct.  After registering that day, a week later my post-logon landing page still says "Thanks! Please await further instructions by email. It will take us up to 2 working days to process your application."

Just wondering if anyone else here has made any further progress with Coinfloor.  And any thoughts anyone may have on their potential?

[sorry if slightly off-topic, but if it takes off we may then have another exchange's walls to observe!]
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
what's up with blockchain.info? or have we really not found a block in 90 mins?

6 blocks from BTC Guild in a row  Shocked

did that create any orphans?

lmao!  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
Jump to: