Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32001. (Read 26471023 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 508
A bit of movement on Bitstamp:

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
So whose wall are we tracking? All of them? Chartbuddy gonna post 4 graphs an hour? That would actually be great.....

I am considering what to do with ChartBuddy. I may just add three more dimensions to the chart.

Wink

I don't mind to have just several PNGs next to each other. On my screen, having one or having 5 horizontally wouldn't make a difference. Seeing 4 ignored posts rather than one per hour sure makes a difference.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
So whose wall are we tracking? All of them? Chartbuddy gonna post 4 graphs an hour? That would actually be great.....

I am considering what to do with ChartBuddy. I may just add three more dimensions to the chart.

Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
inb4 gox launches midas, has superior trading functions, api and banking partners over anyone else and thread name is changed back
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Everyone buy more bitcoin i think its going up!  Cheesy

i gotta stop watching price so religiously  Tongue
legendary
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
How fat would the Fed's wallet become if they seized all gambling sites simultaneously and managed to acquire associated wallets?

That's actually interesting.  Gambling sites that allow US players have been shut down in the past by the Department of Justice, including poker sites Full Tilt Poker and Pokerstars.  Bodog (sports betting) got shut down.  What's to prevent Gov't from shutting down Just-Dice or whatever?  They clearly service US players..

are you really asking how the govt will shut down the block chain or do you not know how Sdice works?

Do you really think that's what I'm asking?

you clearly do not know how Sdice works then...  did you see the OR ?

TL;DR it can't be shut down as long as people know the address of where the coins need to be sent.

The domain name cannot be seized and owners prosecuted because... of bitcoins??  

taking away the domain will not shut down SD...

arresting all of the owners will not shut it down. people can still play it, but the owners who are jail just wont get to spend the money.

unless SD does something dumb like DPR it cant be shut down.
but why would they shut down a gambling site. and a single out bitcoin sites why?

gambling sites are every where
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Sold, and waiting to buy low   - 10 (9%)
Bought, and waiting to sell higher!   - 6 (5.4%)
Selling on the spikes   - 8 (7.2%)
Buying in the dips   - 8 (7.2%)
Holding a short   - 1 (0.9%)
Holding a long   - 39 (35.1%)
Watching holding mostly BTC   - 33 (29.7%)
Watching holding mostly USD   - 6 (5.4%)

looks like alot of strong hands frequent this sub-forum   Cheesy

Ha. From that snapshot it looks very bearish, doesn't it. Of course, that snapshot is just about the opposite of the rest of the world's population.
legendary
legendary
Merit: 1125
Because of Bitcoins never fails!
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
How fat would the Fed's wallet become if they seized all gambling sites simultaneously and managed to acquire associated wallets?

That's actually interesting.  Gambling sites that allow US players have been shut down in the past by the Department of Justice, including poker sites Full Tilt Poker and Pokerstars.  Bodog (sports betting) got shut down.  What's to prevent Gov't from shutting down Just-Dice or whatever?  They clearly service US players..

are you really asking how the govt will shut down the block chain or do you not know how Sdice works?

TL;DR it can't be shut down as long as people know the address of where the coins need to be sent.

ya basically... its a bitcoin loophole, welcome to 2014  Wink

lol
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000

legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

Sold, and waiting to buy low   - 10 (9%)
Bought, and waiting to sell higher!   - 6 (5.4%)
Selling on the spikes   - 8 (7.2%)
Buying in the dips   - 8 (7.2%)
Holding a short   - 1 (0.9%)
Holding a long   - 39 (35.1%)
Watching holding mostly BTC   - 33 (29.7%)
Watching holding mostly USD   - 6 (5.4%)

looks like alot of strong hands frequent this sub-forum   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
This is the most stable I've seen BTC in ages. Not too shy of the ATH either....gox is all but dead, and it has happened in a gradual way which is nice. This is a very determined consolidation.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
So whose wall are we tracking? All of them?
Yep, especially Virtex.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000

legendary
Jump to: