Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31998. (Read 26470976 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Little bit sick.. got bored with zero Bitcoin movement for days, and started playing some online poker again.

Fawwwwk, getting my ass handed to me.   Cheesy

Please start moving again Bitcoin, for my own good.

I know right? This exact same thing happens  to me. Whenever Bitcoin slows down, you either start gambling, or speculating, or doing something else reckless.

I'm trying to do more productive stuff recently. It's not working very well. I actually have a bitcoin-related project going on that should be fun to continue working on, but hell, I'm such a lazy ass and it seems much easier to blablabla on btctalk than to do something useful.

Fuck procrastination.

Well, at least I did something borderline productive (apart from cooking and shopping) and made a diagram of a function rpietila came up with (click diagram to go to thread).

I figure since everyone reading this thread is probably bored out of their minds, I might as well post it:

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Little bit sick.. got bored with zero Bitcoin movement for days, and started playing some online poker again.

I know right? This exact same thing happens  to me. Whenever Bitcoin slows down, you either start gambling, or speculating, or doing something else reckless.

Yes, I can be a bit of a degenerate on the weekends..   Grin

Just small stakes anyway..  but need some action in the afternoon.  Anything.

Is that 3k wall on bitstamp and the 2k buy ~18hours ago not enough? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1168

Yes, I can be a bit of a degenerate on the weekends..   Grin

Just small stakes anyway..  but need some action in the afternoon.  Anything.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1168

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
-Ripple is the future-Buy some XRP or DIE-

is this what i get for clicking the unignore button, because i got a slight wave of inner acceptance during these rainy autumn days?
Tu as attendu qu'il n'y a quelqu'un dans cet fil qui parle francais?
pour ecouté cette style du hiphop il faut avoir gôut très mauvais et un problème d'agressions sérieux
Avec les mots de cet clip du rap:
Baise tes putains ripples et suce la chatte de btc!
Qu'est-ce qu'il se passe avec le bien hiphop âgé? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU66neLSfHQ&list=PL46CBCED3E12BDA50)
legendary
Activity: 1414
HODL OR DIE
Whoa since when did Virtex run almost in line with Gox? They were constantly the lowest price around. Or maybe that is the answer, EVIL arbitrageurs got their money into Virtex.

edit

Also didn't realize Cad had lost some value to usd. Virtex btc effectively = to btc-e price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
Litecoin is in rally mode. Just now touching the last high made a few weeks ago with very high volume. Usually litcoin up = bitcoin down and vice-versa.

the few altcoins that survive and grow will become more relevant. go FTC Cheesy

The only valuable altcoin is XRP

PPCoin and Primecoin.

Dummy.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Litecoin is in rally mode. Just now touching the last high made a few weeks ago with very high volume. Usually litcoin up = bitcoin down and vice-versa.

edit: btc-e troll box is always amusing.

Whenever the BTC price stabilises we go back to chatting about Litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPf6DwFoZUI

lol

FTC has a good dev team, i'm playing with FTC part-time i want to grow my site to include some of the alts
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

If you're into that kind of music you're seriously not worthy of being human.

Do you even understand the deep meaning of the lyrics ?

Edit:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HukgJFcEZg
Jump to: