Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31997. (Read 26470976 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Whoa since when did Virtex run almost in line with Gox? They were constantly the lowest price around. Or maybe that is the answer, EVIL arbitrageurs got their money into Virtex.

edit

Also didn't realize Cad had lost some value to usd. Virtex btc effectively = to btc-e price.

ya CAD/USD went down a bit.. but not much really, i think virtex is a few dollars higher then usual because of the 1 atm. theirs line ups! and poeple meeting up for coffee and buying bitcoin.

Can i buy an ATM i heard it was like only 20K ?

The Vancouver ATM is reportedly using Bitstamp. The main reason being that Virtex couldn't provide a test service in advance of going live. So the CAD price increase is more likely news-driven. What is also interesting is that the day 2 volume of 139 BTC exceeded the whole October monthly total traded on Ripple (135 BTC).

i thought the ATMs used virtex...

well mine will use virtex price  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
Whoa since when did Virtex run almost in line with Gox? They were constantly the lowest price around. Or maybe that is the answer, EVIL arbitrageurs got their money into Virtex.

edit

Also didn't realize Cad had lost some value to usd. Virtex btc effectively = to btc-e price.

ya CAD/USD went down a bit.. but not much really, i think virtex is a few dollars higher then usual because of the 1 atm. theirs line ups! and poeple meeting up for coffee and buying bitcoin.

The Vancouver ATM is reportedly using Bitstamp. The main reason being that Virtex couldn't provide a test service in advance of going live. So the CAD price increase is more likely news-driven. What is also interesting is that the day 2 volume of 139 BTC exceeded the whole October monthly total traded on Ripple (135 BTC).
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
i think i have just enough PPUSD for 1 BTC  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000
CAVirtex is now ahead of Gox  Shocked

That's CAD though, of course.. not USD.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I would bet BTC that we hit 233 by next weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
With the price staying this solid over the weekend I'm tempted to buy some coins just for this coming week's a least +10% bump.
You think 233 by next weekend?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
CAVirtex is now ahead of Gox  Shocked

All that ATM buzz helped I imagine.

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
With the price staying this solid over the weekend I'm tempted to buy some coins just for this coming week's a least +10% bump.
legendary
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
the troll box at btc-e is going wild everyone is getting banned!  Grin
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

i'm just waiting for FTC to go to 0 so i can buy the whole bag, i own a few feathers already Cheesy
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
If we are getting into the second wave of interest by the public, then I really could see a LTC rally happen. Bitcoin's price is "too high", but there is this litecoin, "which is the same as bitcoin but like silver to gold and will be worth 1/4th of bitcoin because there will be 4x of them and they are only 2.5 USD and if you bought bitcoins at $2.5 you would be rich now".

This +1

We are still very early in the process.
If LTC wants to go anywhere it needs to be in one of the 3 major exchanges, so it can be traded easily.

Which is to say that once it is, it will go somewhere so buy now?
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

edit

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Energy is Wealth
If we are getting into the second wave of interest by the public, then I really could see a LTC rally happen. Bitcoin's price is "too high", but there is this litecoin, "which is the same as bitcoin but like silver to gold and will be worth 1/4th of bitcoin because there will be 4x of them and they are only 2.5 USD and if you bought bitcoins at $2.5 you would be rich now".

This +1

If LTC wants to go anywhere it needs to be in one of the 3 major exchanges, so it can be traded easily.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Can anyone hook me up with a good LTC chart like this one for BTC:

https://www.tradingview.com/e/?symbol=MTGOX%3ABTCUSD
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

This +1

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1414
HODL OR DIE
Jump to: