Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32068. (Read 26471888 times)

legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 4811
You're never too old to think young.
Completely unrelated note... anyone watching world series??  Trying to find it online, to no avail.  I would even pay for it... but looks like it's blacked out the whole USA.  Don't have TV... don't watch TV.

They seem to have it blocked from VIP**x.eu.

They had the WC, divisional and LCS but no WS.

Pity. It isn't just the USA where it's blacked out, but Canada too. Sucks.

In fact I'm going out to a restaurant/bar to watch the game now. I don't do TV at home but it's never been a problem before. I usually watch all my Jays games online.

I hope this doesn't mean V**box is getting squeezed by MLB, the CIA or DHS. Remember they busted ATDHE the night before the Superbowl a couple of years ago.

I'd love to know if you can find a stream.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
The vids was a spur-of-the-moment and not really plans of anything ongoing. Felt inspired to capture the moment, kinda just joke around and have some fun...Everything was kind of surreal back then wasn't it  Grin

May do some vids again later, but it's quite hard to think of anything good, guess I'm waiting for the right moment.
All the best revolutions have accompanying music.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000
Completely unrelated note... anyone watching world series??  Trying to find it online, to no avail.  I would even pay for it... but looks like it's blacked out the whole USA.  Don't have TV... don't watch TV.
legendary
Activity: 1552
I really wish people would stop worrying so easily (and stop expecting price won't jump around). Learn to shrug off volatility, because it is NOT going to be a smooth ride as we go to $10,000 or $100,000. You'll get shaken off unless you're made of steel.

It was obvious we had to take a breather. Double-exponential growth never lasts. Exponential can, but not double-exponential. Hanging around the $200 mark for a week is required in order to get back onto the exponential trendline, which we got ahead of. We of course won't sit exactly at $200 but will bounce around a bit. It's just killing time until the rise continues.
Lost a lot of money by holding, but this crash feels great. Now I won't need to be so scared as we push through the ATH. Let's consolidate around $200 for a while. I'm feeling really bullish.

Yeah, don't worry
Y U no make new videos since April?
The vids was a spur-of-the-moment and not really plans of anything ongoing. Felt inspired to capture the moment, kinda just joke around and have some fun...Everything was kind of surreal back then wasn't it  Grin

May do some vids again later, but it's quite hard to think of anything good, guess I'm waiting for the right moment.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
legendary
Activity: 1372
Guys, this crash is all my fault.

I bought 0.1 BTC at the peak yesterday. Of course this would happen Sad
It was actually adamstgBit he dumped 1 XBT that caused the correction.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I really wish people would stop worrying so easily (and stop expecting price won't jump around). Learn to shrug off volatility, because it is NOT going to be a smooth ride as we go to $10,000 or $100,000. You'll get shaken off unless you're made of steel.

It was obvious we had to take a breather. Double-exponential growth never lasts. Exponential can, but not double-exponential. Hanging around the $200 mark for a week is required in order to get back onto the exponential trendline, which we got ahead of. We of course won't sit exactly at $200 but will bounce around a bit. It's just killing time until the rise continues.
Lost a lot of money by holding, but this crash feels great. Now I won't need to be so scared as we push through the ATH. Let's consolidate around $200 for a while. I'm feeling really bullish.

Yeah, don't worry
Y U no make new videos since April?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

Yeah, don't worry

and now i'm rocking out ot that. thanks kozi. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010
This is not surprising, as its essentially ATH resistance.  $23x was the highest plateau -- the move to 266 and back down was an intra-day jag with little volume or trading time opportunity.  It was the 230s where lots of ppl bought in.   I think once we break into the 240s we'll move past the ATH without out much volatility.

Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Lost a lot of money by holding, but this crash feels great.....
Man,can't believe 200 is considered a crash nowadays lol.

+1 next year $500 will be considered a crash.
Activity: 532
Lost a lot of money by holding, but this crash feels great.....
Man,can't believe 200 is considered a crash nowadays lol.
legendary
Activity: 1552

Yeah, don't worry
Activity: 518

You might have bought from me. I was selling yesterday. I like you a lot.

Eh, don't like me to much.  I buy off-exchange at regular intervals.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
China good morning. Show us the way, please. We are kind of lost.  Cool

On the contrary, China has been constantly lagging behind Gox, only 'synchronizing' on larger price drops.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
China good morning. Show us the way, please. We are kind of lost.  Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

You might have bought from me. I was selling yesterday. I like you a lot.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 518

legendary
Activity: 1036

Jump to: