Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32072. (Read 26471930 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It's Gone Daddy Gone, your bitcoins have gone away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekL7o8BQkZM
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Its possible that we're cooling for a bit and maybe even go lower a bit before a new rally starts. It takes a little time to get the drive back.

Consolidation never hurt anyone.
Yes, consolidation at this level is quite lovely.  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Its possible that we're cooling for a bit and maybe even go lower a bit before a new rally starts. It takes a little time to get the drive back.

Consolidation never hurt anyone.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

I remember when we had something similar to this and held between $9 to $13 for a few weeks after the run up from $4 to $6.

However once it starting moving from $13 it was constant and upward past the previous all time high of $31
Activity: 238
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
That's it folks. I sold all Sad Failure to overcome previous ATH creates a massive double top, it is hard to say where the price will go, but in 6 months my guess would be in the $13-$50 range. Thank you

the hell?   not sure if joking.

If he's not joking they gave him a very weird treatment at that hospital LOL

Yes, I was joking. Believe me. Don't blame the hospital. I love big brother.

(Read my new thread, I am investigating the origins of the oligarchy Wink )
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
That's it folks. I sold all Sad Failure to overcome previous ATH creates a massive double top, it is hard to say where the price will go, but in 6 months my guess would be in the $13-$50 range. Thank you
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loooooooooool!

He was joking (or so he said in a longer, actually pretty thoughtful, post a bit later).
legendary
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1428
Gap at bitstamp is diminishing around 7% . For those who want out of Gox time-bomb.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loooooooooool!
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
also i wonder if some of this was due to short term loans coming due on bitfinex...

I'm sure there have been some forced liquidations (longs getting zhou-tonged)
Activity: 216

How do we read this kind of charts  Smiley My first time here.

They're charts of the bid and ask depth. Taking a single cross-section, and plotting it as a regular graph, you have something that looks like this:

(but with different colours)

On the x-axis is the price, the order-volume is on the y-axis. The bids are on the left, the asks on the right. A steep slope in for example the bid-section means that it'll take a lot of coins sold to decrease the price. Similarly on the ask-side, where a steep or vertical slope indicates a resistance to a price increase by buyers.

These types of graphs give an impression of the market sentiment beyond what the price tells you. A high volume on the bid side, means that the price is unlikely to decrease a lot for example.

The graphs that ChartBuddy posts are the same type of graph, but then many snapshots combined into a single chart, allowing you to see both the development of the price (where the red and green curves meet is where the price is at) over the last hour as well as the development of the depth. Whether there were any walls created or removed, etc...

Thank you and also other repliers as well..
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
legendary
Merit: 1125

the hell?   not sure if joking.

If he's not joking they gave him a very weird treatment at that hospital LOL
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Doubters panicked and let their bitcoins go...
I took my chances, scooped in all my loan advances...
and now I'm just holding for the longest time!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD
legendary
Activity: 840
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL what a joke! But we are only a month or so away from those fabled $100,000 a piece coins.  Tongue Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jump to: