Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32075. (Read 26471991 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
But ripple is so great! Smiley

STFU you are the only person I ignored as you are really annoying.
donator
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 4811
You're never too old to think young.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Excellent, this correction is damn healthy. The longer it hovers around 200, the better.

+1
The price curve was starting to bend up further.  The exuberance gets checked and becomes a bit more rational exuberance rather than that other kind.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Gresham's Lawyer
ripple is the future : https://ripple.com/blog/xrp-for-prosperity-888-xrp-giveaway-open-in-china/

Last chance to come onboard

Oh for fucks sake you idiot, that's it. You already posted that unfounded crap.

I can accept your views (I don't agree with them, but I respect them), but the way you present them here is not worthy of a human being. You're getting on everyones nerves. How about going back into your parrot cage for a day two and cool down a bit?

ignore +1

Why are you so mad bro ?
Doubt he will answer as you are probably ignored, but since you have difficulty understanding meaning maybe I can help make it plain this once.
He is granting you some small measure of success in your ongoing goal of spreading hate for Ripple and yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
Hey, I don't know why you're doing that, but can you please stop posting empty posts? I only see your username and then nothing else. kthxbye
donator
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
ripple is the future : https://ripple.com/blog/xrp-for-prosperity-888-xrp-giveaway-open-in-china/

I can accept your views (I don't agree with them, but I respect them), but the way you present them here is not worthy of a human being. You're getting on everyones nerves. How about going back into your parrot cage for a day two and cool down a bit?

ignore +1

Why are you so mad bro ?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
(Bitstamp figures used) If we set the beginning of the current upmove to $122, which was the base in early October, and the high point to $205.4, we have the following Fibonacci levels:

1st: $173.5
2nd: $153.9
3rd: $141.7

I have been successfully trading but watching the 2nd level almost always. If we are talking about a daily move, the base is the plateau in the last 12-24 hours, if medium-term move, the base is the last consensus when price was flat for several days or weeks.

We already touched $157 and now the price is going up with a vengeance. There are several scenarios:

- Price will continue to go up, and surpass the intermediate high of $205 in a few days, so that this will be remembered as a flashcrash. In February-March we had several of them, shaving off 20-30% of the price but leaving no mark except on those who sold out and did not manage to buy back in.

- Price will fall back to where we started ($120s), which questions the viability of the whole supposed uptrend or this October, turning it to a bull trap. meh87 is advocating this.

- We are currently experiencing a Fibonacci retracement on our way to higher highs. This would point to a reasonable probability of revisiting $150s, and underline the support found there. If I had money in the exchange, I would try to fish from there, and not hope for going any lower. If several days pass and the uptrend is resumed, the scenario still holds but the opportunity to buy has already passed.
Beautiful analysis!

Thanks. The initial crash dipped straight to the 1st Fibonacci level, and the second selloff is almost there in the 2nd level. If it had gone a few bucks lower, I would think that's it. Now I hope that we revisit the lows. No money at stake because I did not sell (it was a troll).

Perhaps I'll just have to send some to Bitstamp to be able to play..

You know, when you put effort into your analysis, your posts are actually worth reading. I'm not a great believer in Fibonacci mysticismanalysis, but the conclusions you arrive at are plausible, in my opinion.

tl;dr I like your current style a lot better than your pink RR period Tongue
legendary
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
I agree entirely.

Nobody in their right mind would sell another 5000-10000 BTC right now - they need to wait for the bids to fill in first.

I believe I said it earlier but he who dumps first wins. That 10k dump earlier was a real winner !

Yeah, but most bought in below 120 in june/july. I expected a bigger dump. But I agree, better wait till it calms down and moves up a bit and then do another round.

Makes sense, slowly letting the buyers buy up until the big whales is in the profit zone, then dump.
He who holds the longest wins. There are no signs of a ending uptrend.

Agreed.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

ignore +1
donator
Damn funds taking so long to transfer. Here's to hoping for another whale dump tomorrow when I got me some fiat ready at the exchange!

You're doing it wrong.
donator
Exactly ! You'll all know my position on it: IT GONNA CRASH HARD!

We surely do know your position by now.
donator
It was a well predicted correction (the last couple of days I've been looking for it). I believe $170-$180 is the limit down. I support the $300 jump too; but I am an optimistic person anyway... Grin

Are you blind ? It's going to 120. Period . And 120 is not that bad when you look at 3months last prices.

I guess so far macsga: 1, mah87: 0 minus 1 for style
legendary
Activity: 1178
Merit: 1014
Hodling since 2011.®
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
I agree entirely.

Nobody in their right mind would sell another 5000-10000 BTC right now - they need to wait for the bids to fill in first.

I believe I said it earlier but he who dumps first wins. That 10k dump earlier was a real winner !

Yeah, but most bought in below 120 in june/july. I expected a bigger dump. But I agree, better wait till it calms down and moves up a bit and then do another round.

Makes sense, slowly letting the buyers buy up until the big whales is in the profit zone, then dump.

Yet......
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 841
Merit: 1000
I agree entirely.

Activity: 309
Merit: 100
I agree entirely.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Jump to: