Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32077. (Read 26471992 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

You should be using candle stick not closing price, as the lattet does not exist.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
We didnt even test the high...  Huh

You know what that means...
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
No money at stake because I did not sell (it was a troll).

Well shit, you got me. Masterfully trolled.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I hate sleep. What a beautiful opportunity missed because of petty biological needs. Angry
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
(Bitstamp figures used) If we set the beginning of the current upmove to $122, which was the base in early October, and the high point to $205.4, we have the following Fibonacci levels:

1st: $173.5
2nd: $153.9
3rd: $141.7

I have been successfully trading but watching the 2nd level almost always. If we are talking about a daily move, the base is the plateau in the last 12-24 hours, if medium-term move, the base is the last consensus when price was flat for several days or weeks.

We already touched $157 and now the price is going up with a vengeance. There are several scenarios:

- Price will continue to go up, and surpass the intermediate high of $205 in a few days, so that this will be remembered as a flashcrash. In February-March we had several of them, shaving off 20-30% of the price but leaving no mark except on those who sold out and did not manage to buy back in.

- Price will fall back to where we started ($120s), which questions the viability of the whole supposed uptrend or this October, turning it to a bull trap. meh87 is advocating this.

- We are currently experiencing a Fibonacci retracement on our way to higher highs. This would point to a reasonable probability of revisiting $150s, and underline the support found there. If I had money in the exchange, I would try to fish from there, and not hope for going any lower. If several days pass and the uptrend is resumed, the scenario still holds but the opportunity to buy has already passed.
Beautiful analysis!

Thanks. The initial crash dipped straight to the 1st Fibonacci level, and the second selloff is almost there in the 2nd level. If it had gone a few bucks lower, I would think that's it. Now I hope that we revisit the lows. No money at stake because I did not sell (it was a troll).

Perhaps I'll just have to send some to Bitstamp to be able to play..
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
There's the correction, 18 hours after I thought it would happen...

A shame I missed it, could have picked up some cheap coins.

Activity: 309
Merit: 100
A correction needs several days, whatever happens today needs to be confirmed first...
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
it's gonna crash back to 120.
You're probably too young to know what a broken record sounds like but it kinda just keeps repeating itself, repeating itself, repeating itself...

It's gonna crash back to 120 within 24hours;
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 4811
You're never too old to think young.
it's gonna crash back to 120.
You're probably too young to know what a broken record sounds like but it kinda just keeps repeating itself, repeating itself, repeating itself...
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
LMAO it will hit 230$ @Gox again, oh the manipulators know how to shake weak hands and amateur traders!

It's gonna crash
Don't bet your ass Wink
maz
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Peoples enthusiasm is inspiring, if somewhat delusional...
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
That was a nice and deep correction, Crash is so 'has been'.
Double digits dream on, no goxlag or ddos to help you. We are going for new ATH soon.

sorry to disappoint you but it's gonna crash back to 120.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
That was a nice and deep correction, Crash is so 'has been'.
Double digits dream on, no goxlag or ddos to help you. We are going for new ATH soon.
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Where are the bears??

Hibernating.
They may just be hiding behind a hedge ready to jump out and gloat if this recovery isn't the last of it!  More a spectator myself than a speculator (being generally a buy, sell/spend small occasionally and do nothing on the wild swings man) the volume and size of this morning's drop is such that I'm not convinced it is the end.

However, although I'm watching the value of my holding go up and down by crazy numbers I'm more entertained by the show than concerned Smiley
Activity: 509
Can't upload avatar
Bears are shy, but they do come out sometimes.

legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 4811
You're never too old to think young.
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
LMAO it will hit 230$ @Gox again, oh the manipulators know how to shake weak hands and amateur traders!

It's gonna crash
Activity: 532
Merit: 261
­バカ
looks like we are about to pass the $200 threshold, be ready for a bullish rally if the price go near to 210 again today.
Jump to: