Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32149. (Read 26472827 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
a bubble is never good for the long term health of the bitcoin market, it creates panic sell/buy which will keep most investors and normal people from trusting the coin.  

You should not care for the long term health of any market. You should not care for investors and normal people. You should only care for yourself and for here and now and how much profit you can make out of a bubble if it appears.

There isn't a bubble yet.
Thanks for that reminder of how to be a human being.

Some of us were not raised by sociopaths...
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
i am now a bear.

just incase no one noticed....

omg last I've seen you being a bear we went from 20 to 266  Shocked

I have said it before, Adam - just get in. You have followed this forum for years, for chrissake.

i'm selling a very small % of coins, and its not like my buying USD.... or GOX Dollars, i'm buying crazy cheap FTC! Cheesy
PLEASE BUY ANC!!!! Thank you  Tongue
donator
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
all I know is when we have 20% raise in a couple of days is not a good sign, I am watching carefully, I was making big losses when the market went crazy, because it is hard to predict and it is even harder to get in/out at the right moment.

this time I wont get tricked, I wont lose money but I will use this chance to make up some of my losses.

you better buy some xrp.https://ripple.com/blog/ripple-developer-conference-2013-replay/
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
all I know is when we have 20% raise in a couple of days is not a good sign, I am watching carefully, I was making big losses when the market went crazy, because it is hard to predict and it is even harder to get in/out at the right moment.

this time I wont get tricked, I wont lose money but I will use this chance to make up some of my losses.
legendary
Activity: 1638
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
a bubble is never good for the long term health of the bitcoin market, it creates panic sell/buy which will keep most investors and normal people from trusting the coin.  

You should not care for the long term health of any market. You should not care for investors and normal people. You should only care for yourself and for here and now and how much profit you can make out of a bubble if it appears.

It could be the very early stages of the start of a bubble, or it could end up not being.  I think the fact that everyone is constantly thinking about a bubble leads to more corrections and stability, in fact.  Bitcoin-ers are very aware of bubbles. 
+1
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
it is scary though, it reminds me of April bubble, a bubble is never a good sing, I would like to see the price stable at this price for more days then rise slowly again rather than rising too much and crash to $100
This isn't even close to the April bubble.

when I see the weekly charts of gox/bitstampt/btcchina it looks like it's just starting to bubble up
legendary
Activity: 1168

It could be the very early stages of the start of a bubble, or it could end up not being.  I think the fact that everyone is constantly thinking about a bubble leads to more corrections and stability, in fact.  Bitcoin-ers are very aware of bubbles. 

Either way, and pending some big legislation changes soon, low $100s is gone for good imo.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

legendary
Activity: 1638
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
it is scary though, it reminds me of April bubble, a bubble is never a good sing, I would like to see the price stable at this price for more days then rise slowly again rather than rising too much and crash to $100
This isn't even close to the April bubble.
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah bubble !!!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
things you own end up owning you

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Woke up on time and managed to sell some of my BTC at 190.

BTCUSD trading has been very rewarding. Very good market Smiley
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
Activity: 406
Merit: 286
Neptune, Scalable Privacy
Woke up to check BitStamp quick on my phone..  6:50am on a Saturday..

wtffffffffffffffffffffffff  !!!!

Grin
Yes. Well us Europeans and Asians have been awake for some time now.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1340
Found a vid of the last rally. Maybe nice to see what the resistance points were there, if you want to see that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFPTWG1R9BM

Check out the massive Gox trading lag back then - how did anyone know what to do???
I don't know if you were already involved in Bitcoin back then? I think i remember a post of you saying you were fairly new some months ago. The answer is that they didn't it was just pure panic buying back then, nobody wanted to miss this train. when the lag got too high Gox imploded and Bitcoin crashed.

Cheers, yeah I bought in at the end of April, so I missed all of that entertainment!
legendary
Activity: 1168
Woke up to check BitStamp quick on my phone..  6:50am on a Saturday..

wtffffffffffffffffffffffff  !!!!

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
please dear satoshi god, lets just have $185 for like two weeks and then we can keep going up. :-)

Although if I'm appealing to the god of the blockchain for favors, then, please, could we do like $10,000 later today?

Grin
Activity: 280
WTF happened an hour ago??   Shocked

Did Gox lead the rally or the Chinese?

Activity: 841
Found a vid of the last rally. Maybe nice to see what the resistance points were there, if you want to see that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFPTWG1R9BM

Check out the massive Gox trading lag back then - how did anyone know what to do???
I don't know if you were already involved in Bitcoin back then? I think i remember a post of you saying you were fairly new some months ago. The answer is that they didn't it was just pure panic buying back then, nobody wanted to miss this train. when the lag got too high Gox imploded and Bitcoin crashed.
Jump to: