Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32147. (Read 26472827 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
HOLY MOLY!!!

i just woke up to this

Shocked Shocked Shocked

180 by friday? Almost correct Wink

It was still friday somewhere.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
No coins have been moving in or out of Gox due to their Bitcoin nodes being offline

They're reloading the blockchain but it's 47,000 blocks behind so it's going to take some time.

Some snippets from IRC - lots of crap between these comments has been removed but you can see what's happening :

[21:52] <@MagicalTux> [23:51:41] so MagicalTux, what about my withdrawal request? <- all our bitcoin nodes were taken down due to an error with our hosting provider, some of the servers will be taken back up soon
[21:53] <@MagicalTux> soon = within a few dozen minutes
[22:31] <@MagicalTux> re-downloading missing part of blockchain
[22:31] <@MagicalTux> new txs will appear as blockchain updates
[22:33] <@MagicalTux> samson_: downloading new blocks as fast as bitcoind can
[22:34] How far behind is it ?
[22:47] <@MagicalTux> right now: "blocks" : 217510,

So a lot of coins will hit gox in a very short period of time today when it eventually catches up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
bitcoin is so weird.

LOL. Please tell us when the next crash to single digits will be please. Tongue

I think we are in correction mode atm. Prob to 170-ish. Then I re-evaluate. Single digits might have to wait a week.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
bitcoin is so weird.

LOL. Please tell us when the next crash to single digits will be please. Tongue
Activity: 686
Ultranode
bitcoin is so weird.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
This is what is known as "The Grind".

can you explain this expression? I can only find baseball and movie references.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
we might be going for a new ATH, I mean its hard for me to believe... but the market shows no sign of weekness, if anything we are getting stronger on the way up.

this either ends very soon, or we will bubble to 1000$

The "bearish divergences" I've been whining about have mostly evaporated.  There is a huge bullish opportunity here if there is enough cash in reserve to drive it a bit higher with volume.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
HOLY MOLY!!!

i just woke up to this

Shocked Shocked Shocked

180 by friday? Almost correct Wink
legendary
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
we might be going for a new ATH, I mean its hard for me to believe... but the market shows no sign of weekness, if anything we are getting stronger on the way up.

this either ends very soon, or we will bubble to 1000$
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Now, $16 million in bids, i give till sunday night to pass $200, the climb is inexorable and no dumper freak can reverse it until we hit New All Time High.
You've been warned   Wink

legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
HOLY MOLY!!!

i just woke up to this

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Don't get your feathers all ruffled.  Tongue
Activity: 525
..yeah
HOLY MOLY!!!

i just woke up to this

Shocked Shocked Shocked

I swear this exact comment was made in april as well. Are we doing this again?  Cheesy

I think we need this

ARIZE, CHICKEN
legendary
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
Maybe this has something to do with the change in market sentiment towards BTC true value.

One can speculate that this effort to slow down capital movement out of the US as a measure taken by the fed in order for their future plans come feb 2014.

UHCU start this on October 19
HSBC make the change on October 20

https://www.uhcu.org/Site-Alerts/Member-Notification

Effective October 19, 2013, United Heritage Credit Union will no longer provide wire transfer services (remittances) to locations outside the United States.

HSBC
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/10/shock-hsbc-usa-joins-chase-in-limiting.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Credit Union
Outgoing International Wires Discontinued October 1, 2013
Beginning October 1, 2013, VyStar Credit Union will no longer accept and process outgoing international wire transfers.

http://www.vystarcu.org/home/news/current/intwires

1st national bank texas

Foreign Wire Transfers: Due to recent regulatory changes, effective 10/1/13, FNBT/FCB will no longer offer foreign wire transfer services through Internet Banking or in banking centers.
https://online.1stnb.com/LoginAdv.aspx
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
Jump to: