Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32246. (Read 26473871 times)

legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Why is camp BX so low, its uber ez to fill with USD...

exactly. and when gox finally resumes speedy withdrawals, you can expect a turbo crash. Only reason ppl buy btc these days is to get fiat off gox. THE ONLY REASON.

No it's not.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

exactly. and when gox finally resumes speedy withdrawals, you can expect a turbo crash. Only reason ppl buy btc these days is to get fiat off gox. THE ONLY REASON.

Dude you are objectively trolling. CampBx is also lower than Bitstamp although Bitstamp is just as easy to withdraw money from as CampBx. If anything something fishy is going on with campbx, or people are just failing to take advantage of a potential arb.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode

Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1168
lulz@campbx $20+ below gox.

Been like that for months now.

Maybe you need a little tea...
Ultranode
lulz@campbx $20+ below gox.
legendary
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 896
2k ask wall disappeared. I hope its going to be moved down :/ [Sold $145 Tongue]
legendary
Today's volume = lame.

Out of pure curiosity, your USD are sitting in Gox?

I haz USD everywhere. I'm rich, biotch  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

But you seem particularly inclined in a single digit crash on Gox.. If a massive crash were to happen it would most likely caused by Gox going out of business, like $20 millions vanished out of the btc economy.

dude this guy says crazy shit all the time.  recently he said we'd be up at 180 by friday (obviously that friday has passed)

A single digit crash would be great for anyone that has cash on Gox. They could buy bitcoin, and take a huge percentile. I am thinking that through correctly, right?

Ya, it'd be great.  Except who's sending them single digit bitcoins?  Sure as hell not me.
Activity: 462
Today's volume = lame.

I haz USD everywhere. I'm rich, biotch  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

But you seem particularly inclined in a single digit crash on Gox.. If a massive crash were to happen it would most likely caused by Gox going out of business, like $20 millions vanished out of the btc economy.

dude this guy says crazy shit all the time.  recently he said we'd be up at 180 by friday (obviously that friday has passed)

A single digit crash would be great for anyone that has cash on Gox. They could buy bitcoin, and take a huge percentile. I am thinking that through correctly, right?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Gain more btc! https://satoshicircle.com/?aid=1718
Today's volume = lame.

dude this guy says crazy shit all the time.  recently he said we'd be up at 180 by friday (obviously that friday has passed)
legendary
Activity: 1428
Today's volume = lame.

Ultranode
Today's volume = lame.

legendary
Activity: 1428
Today's volume = lame.

Ultranode
Today's volume = lame.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Without chartbuddy, it's like a game day thread without the lineups. Oops sorry for the baseball analogy.  Smiley

go vote (should chartbuddy be allowed to post here?)
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 4811
You're never too old to think young.
I miss chartbuddy.  Maybe start a new thread for it?

+1
I think if enough people express their desire to see ChartBuddy unbanned, Blitz will reconsider, unless there's some reason we don't know about.

I think chartbuddy should be here, not in some other thread. He's always welcome in the softcore lounge wall thread, of course.

Absolutely. This is the wall observer thread after all.

Without chartbuddy, it's like a game day thread without the lineups. Oops sorry for the baseball analogy.  Smiley
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I miss chartbuddy.  Maybe start a new thread for it?

+1
I think if enough people express their desire to see ChartBuddy unbanned, Blitz will reconsider, unless there's some reason we don't know about.

I think chartbuddy should be here, not in some other thread. He's always welcome in the softcore lounge wall thread, of course.
Jump to: