Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32247. (Read 26473928 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
Today's volume = lame.

Out of pure curiosity, your USD are sitting in Gox?

I haz USD everywhere. I'm rich, biotch  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Today's volume = lame.

Out of pure curiosity, your USD are sitting in Gox?
Ultranode
Today's volume = lame.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Without chartbuddy, it's like a game day thread without the lineups. Oops sorry for the baseball analogy.  Smiley

go vote (should chartbuddy be allowed to post here?)
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 4811
You're never too old to think young.
I miss chartbuddy.  Maybe start a new thread for it?

+1
I think if enough people express their desire to see ChartBuddy unbanned, Blitz will reconsider, unless there's some reason we don't know about.

I think chartbuddy should be here, not in some other thread. He's always welcome in the softcore lounge wall thread, of course.

Absolutely. This is the wall observer thread after all.

Without chartbuddy, it's like a game day thread without the lineups. Oops sorry for the baseball analogy.  Smiley
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

+1
I think if enough people express their desire to see ChartBuddy unbanned, Blitz will reconsider, unless there's some reason we don't know about.

I think chartbuddy should be here, not in some other thread. He's always welcome in the softcore lounge wall thread, of course.
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 4811
You're never too old to think young.

+1
Activity: 516
Merit: 283

+1
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Thats what Chart Buddy would be good for. Sadly someone banned him from this thread..
Now we cant verify this claim by looking up month old order book depth!
Is there some place chart buddies output can be looked up?
I'd love to see ChartBuddy back.

It seems that www.rtcons.com (ChartBuddy) was cut off by NFSN (his ISP). Maybe it was a matter of costing too much to offer a free service. Perhaps if enough people donated a few million satoshis each he'd put it back up.

When Blitz banned him he made it clear that it was only because of the snafu and that the door was open for a return.

ChartBuddy (Richy_T?) are you reading this?

Chartbuddy is back up-and-running (has been for a while) but still banned.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
During the last 2 days the period of the money flow waves has been of about 10 hours.
Right now we are in a local bottom, and the sellers have already dumped, so for the next few hours the drop shouldn't continue.
Of course, unless a whale panics and dumps. But in about 10 hours from now the next money wave should reach the bottom.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
Still there is massive volume missing and I have no clue if localbitcoins and all the others compensate for the missing volume on gox.
I'm most interested in Coinbase's volume. They are the only company that allows US customers to buy and sell directly from their bank account.

Originally they mostly served as a front end to the exchanges, but since they do payment processing too they can match orders internally and that volume would never show up on an exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com

Look at just how dramatic the losses at gox were!
Looking at only gox, it looks like the volume completely does not support the current price level but bitstamp looks well aligned throughout these months. Still there is massive volume missing and I have no clue if localbitcoins and all the others compensate for the missing volume on gox.
Uh, I mean dropping quickly  Wink

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 4543
diamond-handed zealot
where da bottom yo?
Still dropping slowly.

Ultranode
this is just a quick short drop before we go up to 150, then 165 after

Or down to single digits  Cheesy Grin Shocked
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Gain more btc! https://satoshicircle.com/?aid=1718
this is just a quick short drop before we go up to 150, then 165 after
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Thats what Chart Buddy would be good for. Sadly someone banned him from this thread..
Now we cant verify this claim by looking up month old order book depth!
Is there some place chart buddies output can be looked up?
I'd love to see ChartBuddy back.

It seems that www.rtcons.com (ChartBuddy) was cut off by NFSN (his ISP). Maybe it was a matter of costing too much to offer a free service. Perhaps if enough people donated a few million satoshis each he'd put it back up.

When Blitz banned him he made it clear that it was only because of the snafu and that the door was open for a return.

ChartBuddy (Richy_T?) are you reading this?

Chartbuddy is back up-and-running (has been for a while) but still banned.
Activity: 841
Merit: 1000
Don't worry ladies, just some guy(s) pushing the price down to buy in lower or let friends buy in low before the Bitcoin mania starts again. Be patient and just hold.
Jump to: