Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32262. (Read 26474042 times)

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar

9000 bought in the last few minutes  Grin

9000 bought?
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
Craaazy wall dances...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Everyone wants Bitcoin to spread so they can sell high after the big jump.

I'm not looking to sell ever. That is my ideal scenario.

I guess we're different then. Because I'm not gonna die with em in my pocket.  Grin

Me neither. I just have no intention of swapping them for monopoly money. Bitcoin is money, you don't sell it, you spend it! Wink

If there were hookers & blow available close by for btc then I'd probably agree with you. I'm sure as hell not leavin em to my kids! They can pay for their own blow. lol

Patience, hoes will wise up Wink

Hoes are already accepting BTC. I cannot link the article because I'm on my cell, but on I read an article on avn.com about a whorehouse in UK officially accepting BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

9000 bought in the last few minutes  Grin
legendary
Activity: 896
--_Crap, did anyone else notice bid sum took an 800k dive?

Someone cancelled their low bids and just slammed the asks for 8k coins. Worried about missing the train, so next worry: btc withdrawal..

All the asks to break thru 140 never topped 400k today. So most of that money if not all of it is still there...
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code

Someone cancelled their low bids and just slammed the asks for 8k coins. Worried about missing the train, so next worry: btc withdrawal..
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
legendary
3min lag... Smiley

Oh that explains it. I kept checking all the different bitcoin market sites and was like, "WTF, is everyone just in denial?" Because there were no trades at all. Now I see, gox died after the buy. BULLISH!

IT LIVES! Panic buying commenced immediately.

Edit: And ask sum got a 1k wall somewhere, jumped from 50k to 51k. Not a big deal, but overall Bid/Ask sum is probably not moving too much while the price rises.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
3min lag... Smiley

and 4 min! can i get a 5? 5 min? 5 minutes, going once....
Activity: 454
legendary
2k buy..

Im sad to have sold at 128.74, but im glad to have bought back in at 136...

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Does anyone know whether it's just people in the US having trouble withdrawing fiat from Gox, or is it everyone?

Edit: Maybe I shouldn't have asked that, now there's no sign of the 1BTC that I just sent to BCT-e over an hour ago, nor any mention of it on the Blockchain.info page for that address.
my first station to check would be this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179586.1640
it looks like there are delays in withdrawals with every currency (usd, euro, even some mentioned btc).
more a question at what time you call it a delay.  Smiley
standard waiting time for euro seems to be around 20 days to a month, but it's gox so i wouldn't count on it.
perhaps we should make another speculation thread on that subject...
Thanks.  It's nearly two hours and still no sign of that transaction on blockexplorer.com or Blockchain.info.  It might only be 1BTC but I still want it.  Hopefully it'll turn up by tomorrow.........?

I think you're making that up. Gox has a reputation for prompt service and customer satisfaction. rofl
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Does anyone know whether it's just people in the US having trouble withdrawing fiat from Gox, or is it everyone?

Edit: Maybe I shouldn't have asked that, now there's no sign of the 1BTC that I just sent to BCT-e over an hour ago, nor any mention of it on the Blockchain.info page for that address.
it looks like there are delays in withdrawals with every currency (usd, euro, even some mentioned btc).
standard waiting time for euro seems to be around 20 days to a month, but it's gox so i wouldn't count on it.
Thanks.  It's nearly two hours and still no sign of that transaction on blockexplorer.com or Blockchain.info.  It might only be 1BTC but I still want it.  Hopefully it'll turn up by tomorrow.........?

beats me why they would manually throttle 1 btc
legendary
Activity: 1168
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked

Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Actually, there has been an alternative for a while, namely the Malta-based hedge fund "Exante" (having 80 000 BTC in their storage at the time of the article).

from the article:
Current assets under management in the Bitcoin Fund are $3.2 million (80,000 BTC) and there is no performance-based fee. However, the fund charges an annual management fee o.5% of Net Share Value payable monthly in order to provide the sophisticated security and wallet management that one would expect with such large amounts at stake.

Hurry till no performance fee is charged  Wink
Not sure what you're trying to say.

The hedge fund I traded for charged its clients a 25 - 35% performance fee. 0% performance fee at the Bitcoin Fund SEEMS a good deal.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Actually, there has been an alternative for a while, namely the Malta-based hedge fund "Exante" (having 80 000 BTC in their storage at the time of the article).

from the article:
Current assets under management in the Bitcoin Fund are $3.2 million (80,000 BTC) and there is no performance-based fee. However, the fund charges an annual management fee o.5% of Net Share Value payable monthly in order to provide the sophisticated security and wallet management that one would expect with such large amounts at stake.

Hurry till no performance fee is charged  Wink
Not sure what you're trying to say.
Jump to: