Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32278. (Read 26371991 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 508
3k ask wall gone! Cmon bulls!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
3k Bitcoin wall down.

That is a show of bull support if ever I saw one.
fuck, theres two of them.

guys, stop insulting the former PM and President of poland. Its rude.

On the off chance he is the real thing, I wouldn't bring up his brother Lech, who passed away.

Wail on Jaroslaw all you like but I believe in respecting the dead.  Smiley

Do you really get this?  You just brought up the thing that you said shouldn't be brought up. I think he could quite possibly be real.

I am nipping any further tomfoolery regarding the twins as a whole with a respectful statement. This is the internet.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
fuck, theres two of them.

guys, stop insulting the former PM and President of poland. Its rude.

On the off chance he is the real thing, I wouldn't bring up his brother Lech, who passed away.

Wail on Jaroslaw all you like but I believe in respecting the dead.  Smiley

Do you really get this?  You just brought up the thing that you said shouldn't be brought up. I think he could quite possibly be real.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
That 3k wall is taking a pounding.

This is getting interesting!!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
I pretty much agree with Rampions sentiments (and not because that is the trend around here!)

The $50 price is spoken about so often, it is like a meme in the BTC community. If we touch it going down it will be brief as we will bounce hard imo. Much safer to try to get in at 55 or so.
A few huge sellers will probably play into this, so we need to be careful there. I once again may not take part.

I think the 20's are a distinct possibility but agree again, anything under 50 is probably a great price long term. If I buy back in at 50 and we go
to 30 then I can't be greedy but I doubt I do. Best case is to slowly buy in, like I initially did. Better to be a bit safer than sorry. Just by getting out when I did ($106)
I've increased my buying power by over 20% and when all is said and done, I can't complain if I double my position at 50, or triple it at 35 (=106/3). Now that is an increase, be happy and take it.

Trying to call an exact bottom is near impossible and if you are not on Gox you have other worries regarding liquidity.
What is interesting is that Gox is going to have a new trade engine in time for catching the bottom.  Wink
Would be nice if other exchanges follow (buttercoin perhaps)?

Activity: 963
Merit: 509
Somebody buying his own wall?
well i freaked out and sold out at 72.9 like an idiot.

Grin

Well my highly technical analysis at the moment is set your bids 10% below the current price (before you go to sleep)  and sell as soon as it gains $5.  Satisfaction not guaranteed Smiley  
Activity: 854
well i freaked out and sold out at 72.9 like an idiot.

Grin

as long as you dont buy in at 79, you will have your opportunity to earn some btc.

This will be my challenge.  At this point though, i'll sit by the sidelines all I can hope for is a dip, and I have to join Frozensmug now as a hopeful bear.

I made myself two rules

dont panic sell
don't selll everything in one go

And I did both this morning after waking up to a huge dump
my feeling is everyone is calmly and silently bracing for 55$. No fear, no panic, just waiting.

You'd be surprised at the amount of people who can't wrap their heads around the idea of "selling high and minimize your losses and then buying lower more of the stuff you like".

The "spartans hold" mentality is widespread and very harmful, but frequently people have to learn it the hard way.

yeah.. like i always do Smiley   sell low.. buy higher
goddamit.. sold at 72  .. drove to work..    its 78 - 79 !

every fucking time!!! i'm on the way to or from work ..   Think 'm going to quit my job..

You and me both bro. tears.

Tempted to open a short from here down. Lets see how good that 3k wall tastes first.
Activity: 854
my feeling is everyone is calmly and silently bracing for 55$. No fear, no panic, just waiting.

You'd be surprised at the amount of people who can't wrap their heads around the idea of "selling high and minimize your losses and then buying lower more of the stuff you like".

The "spartans hold" mentality is widespread and very harmful, but frequently people have to learn it the hard way.

every fucking time!!! i'm on the way to or from work ..   Think 'm going to quit my job..

You and me both bro. tears.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Why bounce from 55 and 65 but not from 50 and 60?

First big bounce in the $50s is expected to be in the mid or high $50s, too much people wanting in at $50.

Still, depending on how painful are the traps and crashes before that point, confidence that $50 will hold may be very damaged. Just look at how easily all the other crucial support points ($88 and $79) fell.

Personally, two months ago I was ready to bet that $50 was going to be the very bottom. Now, I'm more inclined to think that there is a 70% chance that the bottom will be lower, something between $20 and $32. Just because there is too many people saying $50 is THE bottom, and during a bubble deflation the very bottom is always lower than most think.

Still, I believe that buying BTC at $50 is again a good investment for the long term, regardless of where the very bottom will end up being. And we will have awesome action at that point, that's for sure Wink
Buy pressure not swaying, even in sight of wallzirra jr.

Activity: 963
Merit: 509
Just had a call from Satoshi...he is very depressed that his creation is now being treated like a roulette wheel...so he has decided to sell up.

will we see the first million BTC wall on gox?
I come back and I would have figured sentiment would be coming more inline with reality.  But...this is Bitcointalk, where the bottom is right here...no there...wait here....up, up, up....no wait...it's just a correction, let me draw a line on my chart.  Oh snap, even the scammer Tradefortress popped in...must be serious...no, its Bitcoin...it can never die....Satoshi will save us...yeah....to the moon!!!!    Cry

Seriously guys...what does it take for you to realize the severity of this situation?  In the "Hardcore Wall Observer", how many WALLS must be torn through, like the tin foil in your hats, before you stop asking where the bottom is?  Stop trying to justify it or explain it away.  There is no explanation other than this is REAL and it's happening.  Deal with it.  It's not as if you weren't warned...repeatedly.  I've got the ignore button glowing like a Las Vegas Strip club sign, to prove it.   Grin

+1
Activity: 238

Quit your job and buy back at 50-65 USD.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

"Kübler-Ross did not take the personal environment into consideration. If patients are surrounded by positive experiences, they will experience things differently than if they were surrounded by negatives."
Activity: 411
Merit: 250

Activity: 238
Why bounce from 55 and 65 but not from 50 and 60?
Jump to: