Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32277. (Read 26372017 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
yes yes yes.

It looks like a bnounce but in a very dangerous zone. Small probability to increase by more than 3% (around $ 84-85) and a big threat drop back below 76... Sad

It could be a trap to buy high and sell low....

maybe we'll see any 1 -2 day mini triangle...

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
something weird is happening..
http://blockchain.info/charts/estimated-transaction-volume?timespan=60days&showDataPoints=false&daysAverageString=1&show_header=true&scale=0&address=

3 consecutive days of over 300k bitcoins moved , never happend in the last 60 days.
and today volume is at 400k.

somebody is moving large amounts to god knows where

Gox?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
something weird is happening..
http://blockchain.info/charts/estimated-transaction-volume?timespan=60days&showDataPoints=false&daysAverageString=1&show_header=true&scale=0&address=

3 consecutive days of over 300k bitcoins moved , never happend in the last 60 days.
and today volume is at 400k.

somebody is moving large amounts to god knows where
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
wall at 81.75 half pulled / half eaten
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
A move up to 86 or so and then a bit of selling to bring things back down is possible. That will then create a nice spinning top candle. Some indecision for a day or two and then continue with the down trend.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Is it just me or is this the weakest press release you've ever seen?

https://mtgox.com/press_release_20130704.html

They've "formed relationships" with several un-named banks
"It will take a few weeks to get back to normal" - ie don't expect to get your fiat out any time soon
"In addition to our improved withdrawal system.." umm - it's not improved at the moment is it?

I don't trade on Gox and I won't.  I think they're fucked.
legendary
Maybe short at 81 then... it's slowing down.

How about no?

Why not? I'm welcome to both sides of the story.

Do as you like, but shorting is way too dangerous for my taste.

A recovery to 90+ is very possible.

You are right. Shorting bitcoins is crazy shit, you can be a bear and sell waiting for cheaper coins, but shorting is something I'd never do with BTC.

You are also right on the possibility of bouncing back to 90+. But I wouldn't call it "a recovery", I would call it another "epic sucker rally". Or a bull trap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
yes yes yes.

It looks like a bnounce but in a very dangerous zone. Small probability to increase by more than 3% (around $ 84-85) and a big threat drop back below 76... Sad

It could be a trap to buy high and sell low....

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
The only time I made money shorting was when it actually stopped recovering but moved sideways after a selloff only to go down again.
Oh and I got wiped out on the market reversal afterwards.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

How about no?

I'm not criticizing you mucus, I would just like your argument not to short from here.

I am a novice trader, it's obvious to me and everyone else. More than happy to learn though.
legendary

How about no?

A recovery to 90+ is very possible.

How about no?

legendary

How about no?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Wow, a little bullish...
2k or so bought...

I was watching. 3k wall bought. Including 200 wall supports.

Incredible bull support.

There is no support, Look back 5k sell leads us to 72.
As bear as i am now , i bite in the wall just to sell to a little bit higher..technical trading.
legendary
Antifragile
How is this depth looking?

Bulls need to make this trap epic, so the depth can be replenished for another whale to take its dump. There's really no point in dumping now. The depth on the bid side is too shallow, its almost a joke. Hopefully bulls in denial will help this dead cat to bounce quite higher, replenishing the bid side for the dumper whales.

legendary
How is this depth looking?

Bulls need to make this trap epic, so the depth can be replenished for another whale to take its dump. There's really no point in dumping now. The depth on the bid side is too shallow, its almost a joke. Hopefully bulls in denial will help this dead cat to bounce quite higher, replenishing the bid side for the dumper whales.
legendary
Antifragile
Wow, a little bullish...
2k or so bought...

I was watching. 3k wall bought. Including 200 wall supports.

Incredible bull support.

No no no, contain your emotions a bit here and look at the bigger picture. I may be wrong but this looks very much like a bounce (maybe to 82).

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 96
we will see. nothing really changed except this lolGox Statement. i stay in fiat for now.
Jump to: