Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32292. (Read 26407208 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Not much longer now. The 12 hour chart is unbelievably bullish. The bears in the low 100s are going to be massacred.

12 hour chart? massacred? really?

I agree, everything thing I have is screaming upward, that this is only just the beginning.
Activity: 84
Not much longer now. The 12 hour chart is unbelievably bullish. The bears in the low 100s are going to be massacred.

12 hour chart? massacred? really?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
100 satoshis -> ISO code
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4562
You're never too old to think young.
Another day, another short green candle.

Still waiting to break through.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Man I was out a couple of days.. what happened?

Did Loozik make another spot on prediction?
Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Man, nobody is angry at you.

In fact that last post of yours about whales and daddys was so fun that we thought that you could only have written it while trippin hard Wink

Was indeed one of the funniest thing I've read in here today Cheesy

At least someone views my post in the only correct spotlight, namely as fun  Cheesy
Activity: 71
Guys, come on.

Which of you is Miss Whale I played the innocent prank on yesterday?

You DID NOT lose that much money to write such bad things about me.

No need to be too angry with me. I am a nice guy after all  Cheesy

I already said I wouldn't be posting more calls.

Let's be friends. PM me or something.

In fact that last post of yours about whales and daddys was so fun that we thought that you could only have written it while trippin hard Wink

His posts are one of the few reasons I visit this thread a lot more recently,he presents an original viewpoint which is exactly what I wanted to see in this pool of boring TA and bear circle-jerk.
+1 from a lurker
I really would like to know how the hell did you know 93 was the bottom in this bounce, but probably you won't tell me never  Wink

It's easy, you only need to know where Mrs Market's clitoris is going to be and when.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Guys, come on.

You're not as important as you think.

Of course I am not. I am just the entertainer. I play a joke or two on a whale from time to time.
I was wondering from where this "whales are stupid" attitude originates? I somehow doubt "they don't have any knowledge nor care that much, because they have tons of money" for the plain simple reason, that they have so much money. I think I'll take some time soon and replay the market to see, if they usually have a correct feeling for the direction or not.

The stuff I read elsewhere was often something like "try to follow the big money".

Edit: Loozik -> https://www.google.com/search?q=420 Wink

Dex, if you have lots of money you do what whales do. It is relatively easy and guarantees stable profits.

If you do not have lots of money, you do not follow plankton and you do not follow whales. You find your own edge: you explore the inefficiencies of both plankton (emotions, bookish TA) and whales (slowliness and mistakes)
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
no one has yet said that (apart  himself ):

nice call loozik.

I really would like to know how the hell did you know 93 was the bottom in this bounce, but probably you won't tell me never  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

You're not as important as you think.  You are just another noisemaker.... just what these forums need Roll Eyes
Guys, come on.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024
I was wondering from where this "whales are stupid" attitude originates? I somehow doubt "they don't have any knowledge nor care that much, because they have tons of money" for the plain simple reason, that they have so much money. I think I'll take some time soon and replay the market to see, if they usually have a correct feeling for the direction or not.

The stuff I read elsewhere was often something like "try to follow the big money".

Edit: Loozik -> https://www.google.com/search?q=420 Wink
Jump to: