Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32292. (Read 26402525 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I apologize to all the people who have been tricked into panic buying and are now making up stories how Bitcoin is worth well north of triple digits and going into denial mode again. Sad

I feel bad for these people too. I'm mid/long term bullish, but I've got short to bear in my blood. Needs to go down before it can go up. Watching it go up to 104 last night felt like pure stupid... and I'm someone that WANTS it to go up, lol, but it has to be when the time is right. 104 was just the top of the downward trend channel. I just want the agony to be over already and too excited bulls are dragging it out, haha.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
OK, raise your hand if you're a pig and did this:

@ $70
"Oh my God, Bitcoin really is crashing! (like they told us since $130) Sellll!"

@ $65
"Ah ah! I sold, now I can wait for cheap coins!"

@ $65
"Uh... just a rebound, now it's going down again."

@ $75
"Damnit... I can't rebuy now, I'll have less coins than before... I'll just wait for it to go down again and buy then."

@ $85 --> $90 --> $100
"What is happening!?!?!
I can't... my GOD!
Okay... Okay.... I accept my losses and buy now before it goes higher!"

Buy @ +$100.

Roll Eyes

If you look into my PM's again, I'm going to have to buy me a plane ticket and pay you a visit...
legendary
Antifragile
I apologize to all the people who have been tricked into panic buying and are now making up stories how Bitcoin is worth well north of triple digits and going into denial mode again. Sad

It cost me 75 bucks, not count the pain and anguish of not playing the 68 bounce... Hey, isn't that a song?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
OK, raise your hand if you're a pig and did this:

@ $70
"Oh my God, Bitcoin really is crashing! (like they told us since $130) Sellll!"

@ $65
"Ah ah! I sold, now I can wait for cheap coins!"

@ $65
"Uh... just a rebound, now it's going down again."

@ $75
"Damnit... I can't rebuy now, I'll have less coins than before... I'll just wait for it to go down again and buy then."

@ $85 --> $90 --> $100
"What is happening!?!?!
I can't... my GOD!
Okay... Okay.... I accept my losses and buy now before it goes higher!"

Buy @ +$100.

Roll Eyes
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Hopefully at least some ASIC miners were able to take advantage of this brief donation.

And someone just made 200k...
You just know that there are several people with 10-20k BTC each hovering with their cursor over the sell button before their profits are eroded.

Look at this daily candle's wick (not closed yet though). The Great Dollar Extraction is on.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
No more triple digits for 2013. Enjoy your double digit coins. Grin

Remember, $99 coins are expensive and $101 coins are cheap.

Hehe, keep it up Blitz! There is a Prouhon shaped hole in all of our hearts. You are making me feel whole again for the first time in a long time.

Just for you ... to fill a bit of that hole ... it just never gets old !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7TuFy0fcuw

Hehe, thanks. Been a while since I sang this in the shower.
legendary
Activity: 1638
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
legendary
Antifragile
And someone just made 200k...
N12
donator
Activity: 294
This bull will try to shake you off. Hold tight!
Argh darn... I bought some coins thinking people would start panic buying, looks like it wasn't such a good decision. But after this week I'm not sure we will see 60~70 ever again. I might be wrong but it looks like people is steady regaining confidence.

Following the sentiment here will separate you from your money in quick succession!

Reminds me of the funny episode where cartman visits the bank:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DT7bX-B1Mg
legendary
Activity: 1638
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
Hehe, keep it up Blitz! There is a Prouhon shaped hole in all of our hearts. You are making me feel whole again for the first time in a long time.

I love that song.
Activity: 798

donator
BTC lending rate on bitfinex is 80% (annual basis). Never seen it above 5% before.

Interesting. Did people just discover they can short on bitfinex?

Perhaps.

I know I was mad as hell when I tried to short +$100 and there wasn't any coins left to short.  Cry

that's why you should always have some bitcoins, so you can go short when time comes Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
BTC lending rate on bitfinex is 80% (annual basis). Never seen it above 5% before.

I don't know, but based on total USD borrowed/total BTC borrowed, leveraged traders need the market to fall to $81 to even out their positions.  Continued upwards movement will cause a short squeeze.
Activity: 434

Perhaps.

I know I was mad as hell when I tried to short +$100 and there wasn't any coins left to short.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 896

Hehe, keep it up Blitz! There is a Proudhon shaped hole in all of our hearts. You are making me feel whole again for the first time in a long time.
donator

N12
donator

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It's called selective perception. TA should not be influenced by what you want to happen.

Doesn't all TA fit under this description?

Well it's a qualitative property if it isn't influenced by emotion. There are other qualitative properties but this one is fairly important.
And completely discarding emotion isn't something human beings can do, that's why I think automated rule based systems are best.

My choosing to only share bullish charts, does not mean that my charts are not drawn based on a rule based system. I drew this possible pattern because of this: http://www.babypips.com/school/the-abcd-and-the-three-drive.html And because the indicators fit the bill right now.
Jump to: