Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32291. (Read 26393359 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
You're not talking ab out good Vladimir, are you? That would be deapicable, would it not?

I'm not talking about Vladimir. I'm talking about Abramovich, Berezovsky, Prokhorov, etc.
I don't think Vladimir is oligarch, I think he is just rich and smart (but I don't know him).

P.S.: Not all Russians are oligarchic assholes. Believe me.  Grin
Activity: 504
Gee, I just realized how crazy this is going to be when/if the ETF launches. If this can be manipulated this easily, you should see how the wall st. guys push around gigantic market cap stocks within like 20 milliseconds just before another wall st. guy announces a downgrade. Bitcoin will get blown to bits the moment those guys even start to take it seriously.

who says wall st guys aren't pushing bitcoin around right now?

because they have no interest in a shitty small market like this? if this can even be considered a market, it's just a matchmakers service really.

if there's money to be made, they'll be here. perhaps not large institutions but individual traders that have wall st experience, why wouldn't they?

professional wall street traders wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot barge pole.
there are much, much better opportunities out there for a professional trader.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
Gee, I just realized how crazy this is going to be when/if the ETF launches. If this can be manipulated this easily, you should see how the wall st. guys push around gigantic market cap stocks within like 20 milliseconds just before another wall st. guy announces a downgrade. Bitcoin will get blown to bits the moment those guys even start to take it seriously.

because they have no interest in a shitty small market like this? if this can even be considered a market, it's just a matchmakers service really.

if there's money to be made, they'll be here. perhaps not large institutions but individual traders that have wall st experience, why wouldn't they?
Activity: 504

Activity: 601
Merit: 503
it's going to break 78 soon
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

Activity: 616
Merit: 502
Price manipulation. Both walls belong to one person. The red arrow is most likely. In any case it is necessary direction.
Given the slippage, if he really wants to buy, it is cheaper to buy it on the wall 80 than to engage in clowning, LOL
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
Bitstamp high: 75.60   Smiley
Wallzilla 5k at bitstamp went on break.
Activity: 509
Can't upload avatar
Is this bitcoin market being manipulated or what?

EDIT: Oh no, just whales mating.

They don't have big balls, just huge dicks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
Bitstamp high: 75.60   Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Maybe its same person that owns 80 wall and wants some support below it Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
this is absolutely insane what i'm watching here

he just swallowed 750 coins and now put up the 8k wall again at 76

edit: it's almost like he's taunting that 80 wall showing he can eat it

https://www.tradingview.com/v/tXCSB4CR/

I was thinking the same thing.

What if he paints the tape into the complete head and shoulders pattern?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
bit wall has been pulled, replace and moved around continuously. LOL,
I managed to make quick little buck with this micro rally.
Mussle to break the 80 wall is nowhere to bee seen though. Probably time for the slow slide to continue.

probebly a fall when people see that it not will break 80
Activity: 194
bit wall has been pulled, replace and moved around continuously. LOL,
I managed to make quick little buck with this micro rally.
Mussle to break the 80 wall is nowhere to bee seen though. Probably time for the slow slide to continue.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
aside from providing humor this just shows how easily manipulated this whole thing is. I can't go to bed with BTC anymore each hour is a whole new deal
new walls all the time , 3K 77 recently but got pulld

Edit up agian

Edit Now 6K
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 168
This is the most funny thing I've seen in ages. Somebody should try to draw a picture with the "ghost bid lines" on bitcoinity.
now we did se that it did not make that big buys, So who thinks it will fall tonight?
Jump to: