Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32395. (Read 26470391 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
IMO the bull party is over. What can be seen in the charts is the topmost Elliot sub-wave, with it's 5 sub-sub-waves, although the last one is about to begin,
and may be ill defined. I am certain that a correction is coming, dropping the price to the 112 - 114 range, followed by a (slow?) rebound to maybe 117 - 118.
The uber-bulls are going to interpret this as a bear trap, but I believe it will be the prelude to more drops, after a couple of days.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003
9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Are we back to boring?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Ok a little off topic here but i'd to know what you trolls think.

Dollar vs euro, bullish or bearish? I know the fed wants to go ahead and window on its QE, which is bullish for the dollar. The ECB seems to be backing QE for the time being. Plus the recession is still raging in the southern states, with probably plenty more problems ahead.

Speculation: USD will be the last fiat standing, so i expect USD to appreciate (more users and more demand per user). More debt (including bank deposits) will not do, so they will start printing the actual dollar notes. Until they get the presses going fast enough, then the usual inflation again.
legendary
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Ok a little off topic here but i'd to know what you trolls think.

Dollar vs euro, bullish or bearish? I know the fed wants to go ahead and window on its QE, which is bullish for the dollar. The ECB seems to be backing QE for the time being. Plus the recession is still raging in the southern states, with probably plenty more problems ahead.
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
legendary
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
the main question on my mind, which I probably won't get an answer...

The rule of thumb is if you don't know what the market is going to do or the conditions on the market are abnormal, stay away from the market.

good rule, that would probably end up ruling out a majority of those involved in "the market"

Yes  Smiley

Isn't USD a "market"? So you are holding USD, but don't know shit what the USD "market" is up to?

Exactly. You can not be in or out, you are always in, because all assets are priced in a marked. The "being out" in common language must be more precisely defined to mean being in the most safe asset available. Traditionally, that is the fiat currency of the land, but if you believe there is going to be volatility in the fiat, bitcoin is the place to be in when you want to be out.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It looks to me like someone's accumulating everything within a $5 range below each higher high since the 19th.

If we see $118/$119 I suspect it will shoot back up into the $123-$125 range again.

It seems that way, I suspect that the owner of the $125 wall is getting people to bid in front of him, then when there's a lot of asks he's buying them all up.  I've noticed that those big buys always seem to go up to his wall but never buy into it, which also makes me think it's the same person.  I'd expect that if others start buying into his wall or getting too close to it that he'll take it away and the price will go above $125

The Hammer in the works https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.736626
legendary
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
the main question on my mind, which I probably won't get an answer...

The rule of thumb is if you don't know what the market is going to do or the conditions on the market are abnormal, stay away from the market.

good rule, that would probably end up ruling out a majority of those involved in "the market"

Yes  Smiley

Isn't USD a "market"? So you are holding USD, but don't know shit what the USD "market" is up to?
legendary
legendary
Jump to: