Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32457. (Read 26471196 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Don't bother, I've called the pirate ponzi a "Typical HYIP scam" at the first post after his OP, and left it there over the whole course of the Drama. And we've all seen how that turned out.
I think that's the main reason I became so cynical about Bitcoin.  Undecided

given the date you registered here I can understand that. You must have seen a lot of this shit over the years.

or more like

Cheesy
dude, in soviet russia, bots trade you.

Grin
just read that for the third time now and it still gives me a laugh.

i wish we had a btc donation button under the avatar in this forum
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
I have to say this FAPTeam knows how to properly promote a scam.
idk, I mean this literally is the first time I've seen the seller of a product do advertise re-selling for 100% profit on ebay.

hmm, is this worth a thread to warn people or should we just wait until they start promotion in the forum?

Don't bother, I've called the pirate ponzi a "Typical HYIP scam" at the first post after his OP, and left it there over the whole course of the Drama. And we've all seen how that turned out.

given the date you registered here I can understand that. You must have seen a lot of this shit over the years.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Today one can Buy 67,890 BTC for 8,753,997.87 USD which will drive the price up to 180, The buyer would have an avg price of 128.94$ if he was smart enough to buy today.

Today one can Buy 74,655.2BTC for 9,446,342.25 USD which will drive the price up to 180, The buyer would have an avg price of 126.53$ if he was smart enough to buy today.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I think that's the main reason I became so cynical about Bitcoin.  Undecided

But you must realize that this has very little to do with Bitcoin per se, and everything to do with human nature. We aren't especially good at handling cognitive dissonance and are highly influenced by group-think behavior.
I agree our fundamental nature still drives us. Avoid paid seek pleasure - expanded consciousness.
Bitcoin is an opportunity to get back to nature. The Keynesian ethics you are accustomed to are eroding from the top down.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

But you must realize that this has very little to do with Bitcoin per se, and everything to do with human nature. We aren't especially good at handling cognitive dissonance and are highly influenced by group-think behavior.

No, really?

VVVVVV
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
http://mogsta.com/btc/

^  Undecided  Cry  Undecided

price hasn't dropped much but barometer points to far more sales than buys... That w/ low volume scaring me. Might have to ready my USD cannons.
legendary
idk, I mean this literally is the first time I've seen the seller of a product do advertise re-selling for 100% profit on ebay.

hmm, is this worth a thread to warn people or should we just wait until they start promotion in the forum?

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

Activity: 516
Merit: 283

i think all the FAPping has caused them not to see straight anymore...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Somebody has a lot of fun buying and selling for ~2.8USD
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I have a feeling in my ass that we're going to test 100 soon. If we break it, then it's maybe "weeeee".

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I love you ChartBuddy. Let's get a room and get nasty.
legendary
Jump to: