Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32459. (Read 26471196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
I'm out of date, does Gox process USD BW withdraws (A) within a couple months (B) within like 4 months or (C) not within the forceeable future?

A

https://www.mtgox.com/press_release_20130704.html

legendary
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Whats up with the bid sum spike? I dont see any megawalls

me neither... there's a 9k wall at 90 which I don't remember whether or not was already there. But where'd the rest go, that's a 20k jump.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Whats up with the bid sum spike? I dont see any megawalls

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I truly hope that gox ceases to be a going concern by end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Just thought of something.
If Gox really had liquidity problems and were in need of cash to dig themselves out, they wouldn't just badmouth their ability to handle deposits (like they did in their latest update), on the contrary they would promote it. I think they have more problems than they'd like to admit though.

Not hard as apparently, Gox don't like to admit *anything*. I suspect it would be hard to get them to confirm that the sun came up this morning.
Activity: 686
Ultranode
I'm out of date, does Gox process USD BW withdraws (A) within a couple months (B) within like 4 months or (C) not within the forceeable future?

none of us know because all we do is buy bitcoins
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
If Gox really had liquidity problems and were in need of cash to dig themselves out, they wouldn't just badmouth their ability to handle deposits (like they did in their latest update), on the contrary they would promote it. I think they have more problems than they'd like to admit though.
Growing pains are to be expected.  Orders of magnitude differences each year has to take its toll.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Nice 104.67!  Cheesy

the action today has made it pretty clear the downtrend is done!

LOL. The price is lower so we must be in an uptrend!
Activity: 504
Activity: 686
Ultranode
one-way tickets to da' moon will be sold out soon!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
seems the 1K wall has been pulled... do not be a fool, BUY UP ALL THE BITCOINS while you still can!  Cheesy
trading is very erratic today.  the gap between bitstamp and gox is expanding which is worrying - with strings of IPOs recently launched, maybe we'll see the gap between the 2 sides continue to grow and maybe a downturn in prices?  thoughts?
Activity: 168
Hey avatrade somehow made metatrader work?

Due to this I come to you with this 1-week delayed analysis:

Nothing is happening.

(In other news, my EUR/USD strategy appears to work for the most part on Bitcoin as well.)
Activity: 770
Merit: 501

Cheesy made me think of this guy

Ok, I just had to quote this. That's the guy from Monkey Island, right?

Edit: Yes, it's Stan.
also took me some minutes until i remembered his name  Smiley
your avatar is from "day of the tentacle" right?
*sigh* yea the good old times...
vip
Merit: 503
Another day at the office trading the Bitcoin.

Jump to: