Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32458. (Read 26471195 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
I have to say this FAPTeam knows how to properly promote a scam.
idk, I mean this literally is the first time I've seen the seller of a product do advertise re-selling for 100% profit on ebay.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Whats up with the bid sum spike? I dont see any megawalls

me neither... there's a 9k wall at 90 which I don't remember whether or not was already there. But where'd the rest go, that's a 20k jump.

I watch the amount of coins needed to go down to $80 and as the price was sliding yesterday it dropped to around 44k coins, then it suddenly jumped to the 60k mark, so a good 16k+ coins appeared all at the same time basically. From my watching, $90 used to be about 5k and went up to 12k and a 1k wall became 5k at $91, so about 11k coins went on $91 and $90. At the time we were only about 2-3k coins down to $100 so most of the rest went to bulk up the $100 wall by about 3k and the last 1-2k went on $101 and $102. That's pretty much all of it accounted for, but we did slowly slide down from 60k coins to $80 down to 44k, then suddenly back to 60k in an instant, so it's down to 1 person i'd say.

its 44k righht now and still 13mill bids??? Weird. EDIT: Nevermind, 44k to $90, not $80! That explains it quite well then, the cash is on 90.

I thought maybe the dozen "500" walls in the low 90s were the source. I dont remember the smooth glide in depth charts.

That spike never receded, so 1.5Mill USD came on the orderbook at once, and it cant be found with any degree of certainty. lol.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
guys it's time to send your trading monkeys back into the jungle...

Behold, here comes BTC Robot by the FAPTurbo Team  (that name Grin)
http://www.thebitcoinchannel.com/archives/20150

u mena SCAMTurbo?
Nobody sells highly profitable bots like that.

really? but it's made by russian programmmers, so it must be good  Cheesy

If you have not yet entered your name and email in the form below, please do so now to stay up-to-date on when the Bitcoin Robot might become available...
it will be limited in number and the demand will be much, much higher than the supply!

hu...that line sounds familiar to me
perhaps you should start trading the robots instead of letting the robots do the trading  Grin

dude, in soviet russia, bots trade you.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Bitscalper ring a bell?  Wink
nope (that was before i registered), but just read about it in the forums.
i can't believe how somebody can fall for such things.
perhaps every bubble washes up more people that are desperately looking for a promised profit after having a loss at first steps of trading.

when i look for information on their z-code system for sports betting on the web,
i have to say this FAPTeam knows how to properly promote a scam.
legendary
legendary
Bitscalper ring a bell?  Wink

u mena SCAMTurbo?

really? but it's made by russian programmmers, so it must be good  Cheesy

If you have not yet entered your name and email in the form below, please do so now to stay up-to-date on when the Bitcoin Robot might become available...
it will be limited in number and the demand will be much, much higher than the supply!

hu...that line sounds familiar to me
perhaps you should start trading the robots instead of letting the robots do the trading  Grin

edit: how can you not trust that guy?
legendary

u mena SCAMTurbo?
legendary

Behold, here comes BTC Robot by the FAPTurbo Team  (that name Grin)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I did insert my username and password correctly, but I did not get into my account. Then it said "You're blocked for 24 hours, too many attempts". I did write to support, what else can I do than just wait for 24 h and try to again recover my password or if they reply to my message? I have OTP so I don't think possible hacker can withdraw my money, but I can't trade myself either and I did though that I would buy and now I can't...

My dollars are still stuck in gox. I can't login and they have not yet fixed the problem. They said there have not been any transactions so my dollars are "safe" but I can't trade... so if the trend starts to go up I will lose money.

Problem is that my ip is blocked because of too many attemps to login. They can reset it, but that's useless because login still does not accept my username & password. And if I try to recover my password, I cant because my ip is blocked. That block they can't reset instantly, but their development team is doing the best they can (nice bs). They have said that the problem is in their end so my attempted password is correct.

I have been bombing them with messages, but after four days they still haven't fixed this problem... These kind of problems are not the ones you should be facing when dealing with the biggest BTC exchange.

Can't you just go to another internet connection - public wifi - to prove or disprove the ip block excuse?

Yeah, have to try that next. I go to near library to test this. Luckily the trend is down so I'm not going to buy now =)

I tried to recover password in another network, but it still says my ip is blocked. So this means this ip explanation is bs?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
I watch the amount of coins needed to go down to $80 and as the price was sliding yesterday it dropped to around 44k coins, then it suddenly jumped to the 60k mark, so a good 16k+ coins appeared all at the same time basically. From my watching, $90 used to be about 5k and went up to 12k and a 1k wall became 5k at $91, so about 11k coins went on $91 and $90. At the time we were only about 2-3k coins down to $100 so most of the rest went to bulk up the $100 wall by about 3k and the most of the rest went around $101 and $102. That's pretty much all of it accounted for, but we did slowly slide down from 60k coins to $80 down to 44k, then suddenly back to 60k in an instant, so it's down to 1 person i'd say.
man! you deserve a badge "hero wall observer"
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Whats up with the bid sum spike? I dont see any megawalls

[img width=200]http://blockchained.com/depth_mtgox_15d.png[/img

me neither... there's a 9k wall at 90 which I don't remember whether or not was already there. But where'd the rest go, that's a 20k jump.

The bid sum is measured in dollars (kUSD - green numbers on left).

...I was just testing you...
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
if i dump my money in bitcoin, you think my wife will see a penny of that money, during the divorce?

I'll say " I was pissed off so i gambled it all away "

false alarm we are going to try to "work it out"
this will undoubtedly mean less bitcoining for me  Sad
but if it doesn't work out.... 180 in one go  Cool
LOL

oh life, its such a bitch!
Jump to: