Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32461. (Read 26471295 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
i'm going to start keeping track of bitcoins that need to be bought to break 180
Wouldn't it make more sense to keep track of the USD required to spend?
ill do both.

Today one can Buy 67,890 BTC for 8,753,997.87 USD which will drive the price up to 180, The buyer would have an avg price of 128.94$ if he was smart enough to buy today.

Do both in your notepad and stop spreading your dreamwishes.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
i'm going to start keeping track of bitcoins that need to be bought to break 180
ill do both.

Today one can Buy 67,890 BTC for 8,753,997.87 USD which will drive the price up to 180, The buyer would have an avg price of 128.94$ if he was smart enough to buy today.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 384
Merit: 250

Cheesy made me think of this guy

Ok, I just had to quote this. That's the guy from Monkey Island, right?

Edit: Yes, it's Stan.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
FNG
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

I agree we needed a drop to get people to start buying again. But I don't think a $5 drop is anywhere near enough. Many people out there were expecting to see 50 on the last drop and we never made it there. Not saying we do this time, but with the dead volume before the drop, it looks like interest (outside of wales) at these levels is not that high.

What do you use to determine someone as a whale? or (wale)?  Because someone doesn't buy 2k+ at one go on gox doesn't mean they're not interested in bitcoin and have a bunch of cash they'll use to buy btc or invest in btc related companies?

This thread makes me want to bang my head against a fucking wall.
legendary
Damn I used to have a buy order open at $101 that would have been a really good buying opportunity.

You're fed up about 1%?

I bought at $105.01 when the wall was at there, so technically Im fed up about like 3%.

You'll do better next time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Damn I used to have a buy order open at $101 that would have been a really good buying opportunity.

You're fed up about 1%?

I bought at $105.01 when the wall was at there, so technically Im fed up about like 3%.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
War of the Competing Walls, finally also on bitstamp.

Can't we combine the two discussions somehow? Doesn't make much sense IMO to have two threads to do live discussions of trades & walls, when they really need to be looked at together.

Approved for a merger
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
War of the Competing Walls, finally also on bitstamp.

Can't we combine the two discussions somehow? Doesn't make much sense IMO to have two threads to do live discussions of trades & walls, when they really need to be looked at together.
legendary
legendary

You're fed up about 1%?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 770
Merit: 501

In my mind, I read that in the enthusiastic voice of a shopping network presenter...

We go up? That's bullish! We go down? That's bullish too. We stay where we are? That's ULTRA-bullish!

Cheesy made me think of this guy

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
hmmm,

its a good possibility,

if we don't break below 100 today, i'd say the mid term looks crazy bullish.
if we do break 100 today, mid term will still be bullish

this dump is what the market had been waiting for, the more coins we can get here the better, soon we will climb a little higher ( spike to 120 stable 110 ) and wait for more dumbass bears to sell coins.

In my mind, I read that in the enthusiastic voice of a shopping network presenter...

We go up? That's bullish! We go down? That's bullish too. We stay where we are? That's ULTRA-bullish!

What is wrong with this line of reasoning? It is in fact accurate.
legendary
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Lol!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Wednesday, August 22, 2013
$124

You do not believe we will touch 99?

hmmm,

its a good possibility,

if we don't break below 100 today, i'd say the mid term looks crazy bullish.
if we do break 100 today, mid term will still be bullish

this dump is what the market had been waiting for, the more coins we can get here the better, soon we will climb a little higher ( spike to 120 stable 110 ) and wait for more dumbass bears to sell coins.

I agree we needed a drop to get people to start buying again. But I don't think a $5 drop is anywhere near enough. Many people out there were expecting to see 50 on the last drop and we never made it there. Not saying we do this time, but with the dead volume before the drop, it looks like interest (outside of wales) at these levels is not that high.
Jump to: