Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32465. (Read 26471352 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Bitcoinity is out of order with respect to the walls, I was recommended trading.i286.org (google it, don't click on links).

looks good, but seems like it *only* shows mtgox orderbook and price chart. so doesn't really replace bitcoinity for me.

There is http://bitcointicker.co/
which is a bitcoinity clone, it does weird  things right now too, but at least it doesn't hang like bitcoinity does.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If I were the dumper (I'm not!) then the best strategy is to break the 100 $ psychological barrier and let the market do the rest.
That assuming the dumper wants to buy back later much cheaper.

Yup, I never understand why they don't do just that. Or maybe there is some strategy of false hopes for a better effect -> dump -> let it go back up a bit -> crush newly formed support and break 100
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
Bitcoinity is out of order with respect to the walls, I was recommended trading.i286.org (google it, don't click on links).

looks good, but seems like it *only* shows mtgox orderbook and price chart. so doesn't really replace bitcoinity for me.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
If I were the dumper (I'm not!) then the best strategy is to break the 100 $ psychological barrier and let the market do the rest.
That assuming the dumper wants to buy back later much cheaper.
legendary
Let's not ignore psychological barriers completely. This is well on the way to become a proper re-test of 100 (mtgox, obviously. given the latest developments, it's time to start qualifying statements like that Cheesy)
legendary
Market didn't get the memo yet, so there is inertia in following the downtrend. Give it time, people will start to panic more and more.
20BTC is all it takes to bring us back to ~104  Cheesy

Current trend: +1.83277 USD, Volume:26.3768 BTC
legendary
legendary
Is it just for me, or is the mtgox order book on bitcoinity all wrong. According to them, the wall at 105 is still there.
legendary
6 days ago I had a dream where people were screaming 'Sell! Sell now!' and the price was going down a lot.
This made me fell more bearish than usual until today, when it's finally happening. Cheaper bitcoins ... yummy!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
how glad am i there was enough wall left after the original dump into $104 for me to sell all i had there. The big dumper left about 950 coins there and i managed to unload everything at $104

There is no Sell walls, just dumpers trying to entice panic.We'll see how it fares..
only 2300BTC to double digits which would cause mega panic
Now panic and freak out.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
If the wall at 104 gets eaten / pulled / combination, then people will start thinking: 'OMG! We're going down! Sell now!'. We'll see...

There's still hope for the bears!

*buys coins*

Really, you bought at 104? LMAO!

Lets wait one hour for USA. Two digits on Gox anyone?
legendary
If the wall at 104 gets eaten / pulled / combination, then people will start thinking: 'OMG! We're going down! Sell now!'. We'll see...

*buys coins*

Really, you bought at 104? LMAO!

PS. I remembered I had a buy order at 98.0x, that's where I expected this to stop, but the 6k BTC dump made me nervous and cancelled it for now.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

*buys coins*
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

What is it with the steep UP! arrows out of nowhere with you guys? The market is slow right now and whenever we're going up or down it has to pick up momentum (and volume!) first do do anything.

There is always low volume before a big movement (up or down).
As far as I am concerned low volume is followed by a period of increasing volume with low movement after which the price starts to move.
Activity: 378

What is it with the steep UP! arrows out of nowhere with you guys? The market is slow right now and whenever we're going up or down it has to pick up momentum (and volume!) first do do anything.

There is always low volume before a big movement (up or down).
Jump to: