Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32462. (Read 26471295 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
hmmm,

its a good possibility,

if we don't break below 100 today, i'd say the mid term looks crazy bullish.
if we do break 100 today, mid term will still be bullish

this dump is what the market had been waiting for, the more coins we can get here the better, soon we will climb a little higher ( spike to 120 stable 110 ) and wait for more dumbass bears to sell coins.

In my mind, I read that in the enthusiastic voice of a shopping network presenter...
We go up? That's bullish! We go down? That's bullish too. We stay where we are? That's ULTRA-bullish!

thats not what i said.

i'm saying they're a good chance we break below 100 but this won't effect the midterm bull. not breaking 100 would be surprising and a VERY good sign

F U

I love you too.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
hmmm,

its a good possibility,

this dump is what the market had been waiting for, the more coins we can get here the better, soon we will climb a little higher ( spike to 120 stable 110 ) and wait for more dumbass bears to sell coins.

In my mind, I read that in the enthusiastic voice of a shopping network presenter...
We go up? That's bullish! We go down? That's bullish too. We stay where we are? That's ULTRA-bullish!

thats not what i said.

i'm saying they're a good chance we break below 100 but this won't effect the midterm bull. not breaking 100 would be surprising and a VERY good sign

F U
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
hmmm,

its a good possibility,

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Wednesday, August 22, 2013
$124

You do not believe we will touch 99?

hmmm,

its a good possibility,

this dump is what the market had been waiting for, the more coins we can get here the better, soon we will climb a little higher and wait for more dumbass bears to sell coins.

What worries me for example is that there are people like the guy who accidentally posted an mtgox screenshot with almost 13000 in BTC (1 million 300k USD (1300000 USD)) and 40k USD funds (which is 4k BTC at current price). And 14 open orders, so this is money that is actively used.

Thats a 30:1 ratio of BTC to USD which means that his BTC exposure is REALLY high, I don't think he will be buying more anytime soon. And if he decided to sell, he would bring us down to 94. He alone, the panic that would follow obviously would bring us further down.

What picture is this???

Also 40k USD is only 400 coins Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2871705
Activity: 601
Merit: 503
Wow you've just blown my mind. Why have whales used gox to buy in the last few weeks at all? Makes no sense.

The situation has changed in the last weeks. Bitstamp will soon have the same or more volume than mtgox. more and more people are aware of that.

I predict some huge dumps on mtgox, then the whales start to buy on bitstamp until the price equals.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
Wow you've just blown my mind. Why have whales used gox to buy in the last few weeks at all? Makes no sense.

IMO only to rise the price above 98, after which the market took it to 110. And now it's harvest time.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
$124

hmmm,

its a good possibility,

this dump is what the market had been waiting for, the more coins we can get here the better, soon we will climb a little higher and wait for more dumbass bears to sell coins.

What worries me for example is that there are people like the guy who accidentally posted an mtgox screenshot with almost 13000 in BTC (1 million 300k USD (1300000 USD)) and 40k USD funds (which is 4k BTC at current price). And 14 open orders, so this is money that is actively used.

Thats a 30:1 ratio of BTC to USD which means that his BTC exposure is REALLY high, I don't think he will be buying more anytime soon. And if he decided to sell, he would bring us down to 94. He alone, the panic that would follow obviously would bring us further down.

What picture is this???

Also 40k USD is only 400 coins Wink
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

I guess if you're trapped in Gox, you can still attempt to increase your holdings. It all makes it a bit of a fishbowl operation though.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
the question is: which whale should buy at mtgox now ? if he wants to buy 5k BTC, buying on bitstamp would be much cheaper. So i think mtgox can only fall now.

The trend will be broken, when the first whale buys on bitstamp and equals the price!

Good point, but there's also a major unknown here: fiat withdrawals from MtGox, are they being sped up or not?
During the last two days, the bid sum dropped by about 2 million $, while the ask sum has been slowly rising.
If the bid sum continues it's downwards trend, the price will keep dropping.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
$124

hmmm,

its a good possibility,

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Aaaaah, the eternal chartbuddy discussion on the wall thread....

You know what, I vote to *keep* CB just so that the *discussion* about CB never goes away ^__^

(but seriously, it's the same deal each time, the same arguments on all sides, but in the end it runs down to: there's a group of people who like CB, and there are those who don't. those who like him *need* the posts, while those who don't want him can 'ignore' him, which is a nearly perfect way to solve the problem. conclusion: following a utilitarian approach, we keep CB)

There was a vote I agreed to abide with and it went to to keep chartbuddy. If someone wants to set up another vote, I'll abide with that. I really don't get anything (except grief and hot groupies) from doing it anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Activity: 601
Merit: 503
the question is: which whale should buy at mtgox now ? if he wants to buy 5k BTC, buying on bitstamp would be much cheaper. So i think mtgox can only fall now.

The trend will be broken, when the first whale buys on bitstamp and equals the price!
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
$124

hmmm,

its a good possibility,

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Chartbuddy only wants to be our friend. I say we let him.
Activity: 811
Merit: 1000
Web Developer
Double digit weekend dip?
legendary
Aaaaah, the eternal chartbuddy discussion on the wall thread....

You know what, I vote to *keep* CB just so that the *discussion* about CB never goes away ^__^

(but seriously, it's the same deal each time, the same arguments on all sides, but in the end it runs down to: there's a group of people who like CB, and there are those who don't. those who like him *need* the posts, while those who don't want him can 'ignore' him, which is a nearly perfect way to solve the problem. conclusion: following a utilitarian approach, we keep CB)
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: