Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32547. (Read 26471317 times)

Kj1
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
good combination for the others for some instant profit at bitstamp
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
seems someone is buying on mtgox to sell on bitstamp, and someone is buying to bitstamp to sell on gox...

Probably who trusts mtgox wants to do an instant 10% profit, and who doesn't wants to get out of the game
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Damn, 5 chartbuddy posts in a row except for a post with off-topic content. I can already hear the crickets.

These are quiet hours lately.

What time is it over there?

Ironically, Chartbuddy lists some world times.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004
Activity: 266
Damn, 5 chartbuddy posts in a row except for a post with off-topic content. I can already hear the crickets.

These are quiet hours lately.

What time is it over there?

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Shhh, don't scare the bears!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Chart buddy scores a hat trick  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003
VIS ET LIBERTAS
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
"Team America: World Police"

Somebody's got to do it...while the rest of the world rides the fence and begs the US for handouts.  Everybody "hates" America but you all love our mighty dollar.

I'm not sure what you mean, but maybe you should read "John Perkins - Confessions of an economic hitman" regarding the "handouts".

Good book.  Shock some people here know how to read books.

Or better yet, check out the zeitgeist film series, featuring John Perkins and others.

Don't know if that's "better", it's completely different. John Perkins mostly describes things that happened in the past from his own perspective of taking part in it (so one can understand it better). Zeitgeist is an idea for a solution of generally related problems if I'm not mistaken.

Also the "spin" is a lot different. There will be large groups of people who can take Perkins seriously but will have their problems with Peter Joseph.
donator

Somebody's got to do it...while the rest of the world rides the fence and begs the US for handouts.  Everybody "hates" America but you all love our mighty dollar.

I'm not sure what you mean, but maybe you should read "John Perkins - Confessions of an economic hitman" regarding the "handouts".

For those who don't read, some of what he says in the book: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDPoZJNT1eM (part 1/3)
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1022
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

Or better yet, check out the zeitgeist film series, featuring John Perkins and others.
donator

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
MtGox appears to be under severe DDoS attack, the trade engine lag is 5 minutes now. Or something happened to their servers.
Make that 11 minutes, then back to normal.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Assuming that the recent rise is partly from people desperate for fiat and buying coins to dump on Bitstamp I thought I would check MtGox's facebook page for any clues that they are actually starting to clear the wire backlog.

This from yesterday shows no improvement:

"Alexandra Sokolova   Not kidding, they are dicking me and many other around. I know someone who decided to cash out in 130k April, and wire transfer in seperate transactions thoughout late April and early May, they proccessed some of the smaller ones but all the larger ones are still pending 3 months later."
https://www.facebook.com/MtGox

It is really hard to take part in a rally (I have yet not) when one thinks that the rally is partly driven by people just wanting to move cash off Gox.
First we had a 2 week wait and then at the end of that wait, "things are working but it will take another couple of weeks to get caught up". When is that next 2 week period? (Either this or next week - someone?)

Gox - $95
Stamp - $87
Activity: 406

Not only does the US hand out less per capita than many other countries but please watch this short video on how generous these hand outs really are.  (@ 2:20)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJtOhfpGlZ8
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
They've been doing their best to contribute to a FUD environment and stunt Bitcoin's growth by scaring off investors for a while now. Not that I'm surprised given the deflating bubble.

It gives them time to get their software and processes in order.
If MtGox's decline continues at this rate, they won't be needing that anymore. Cheesy
Jump to: