Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32550. (Read 26471311 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
LOL@everyone moving coins to Bitsamp. Keeping money on any exchange not registered, or seeking registration, with Fincen is idiotic at this point. Any business intentionally or knowingly offering services to US citizens is subject to laws there. Period.

There might be an exception for a business when a very small, insignificant portion of its activities reach into US borders. But no way would Bitstamp fall into such an exception. I doubt any exchange would, considering the vast, vast majority of trading is by US citizens.

Think about it. If physically setting up shop on foreign land is sufficient to evade US laws, then why don't we see more foreign businesses selling dangerous products (exploding barbie dolls) or openly offering money laundering to US citizens? Laws and treaties. Dummies.

Bitstamp and BTCe going down by the end of the year, for sure. If you don't have your coins/fiat on Gox or CampBX, may as well just kiss them goodbye.

Cool story bro, tell it again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
Reversed Jaroslaw what problem do you have to propagate Gox in such a manner? Dump some coins, would better fit you... Please.

I only buy, no dumping.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
Reversed Jaroslaw what problem do you have to propagate Gox in such a manner? Dump some coins, would better fit you... Please.
Activity: 686
Ultranode
LOL@everyone moving coins to Bitsamp. Keeping money on any exchange not registered, or seeking registration, with Fincen is idiotic at this point. Any business intentionally or knowingly offering services to US citizens is subject to laws there. Period.

There might be an exception for a business when a very small, insignificant portion of its activities reach into US borders. But no way would Bitstamp fall into such an exception. I doubt any exchange would, considering the vast, vast majority of trading is by US citizens.

Think about it. If physically setting up shop on foreign land is sufficient to evade US laws, then why don't we see more foreign businesses selling dangerous products (exploding barbie dolls) or openly offering money laundering to US citizens? Laws and treaties. Dummies.

Bitstamp and BTCe going down by the end of the year, for sure. If you don't have your coins/fiat on Gox or CampBX, may as well just kiss them goodbye.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 509
Can't upload avatar
And by implication that sends a message to all the doubters that bitcoin is *NOT* a ponzi scheme!

Very big news.

You clearly do not understand FUD.
By association it can be interpreted exactly opposite - it was a ponzi all along, now confirmed by the SEC.

I can see your point, but I think the stronger message is that the SEC press release mentions bitcoin as if it is somewhat normal and that the Ponzi scheme is the exception. If bitcoin itself was the Ponzi scheme why would they pay attention to this guy when there are registered exchanges operating in the US they could go after?

the fraud may
also involve an unregistered offering or trading platform.

Difficulty receiving payments.
Be suspicious if
you don’t receive a payment or have difficulty cash
ing
out your investment.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
And by implication that sends a message to all the doubters that bitcoin is *NOT* a ponzi scheme!

Very big news.

By association it can be interpreted exactly opposite - it was a ponzi all along, now confirmed by the SEC.

I can see your point, but I think the stronger message is that the SEC press release mentions bitcoin as if it is somewhat normal and that the Ponzi scheme is the exception. If bitcoin itself was the Ponzi scheme why would they pay attention to this guy when there are registered exchanges operating in the US they could go after?
Activity: 509
Can't upload avatar
Why should Pirate be bullish? If it is, just make another disgrace, then fix it a little bit and we are going to da moon. Oh, sorry. That's why we are at 95$ and not 95 cents. This bitcoin is realy weird. Forum is full of "something is wrong", "manipulation", "exchange problems"... People will simply just left this shit. I thought that bottom was 50, but now I think that 266 was top of the tops.
legendary

Very big news.

legendary
Activity: 454
Merit: 250

Very big news.
Activity: 516
Merit: 283
One more strange dumper on bitstamp... Why sell cheap if you want out and you don't daytrade?

To get the cash MtGox doesn't have
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
One more strange dumper on bitstamp... Why sell cheap if you want out and you don't daytrade?
Activity: 841
Merit: 1000
havers suffered a net loss from his day trading, but realized net proceeds of $164,758 from his sales of 86,202 Bitcoin.

How does that come together? $164,758/86,202BTC = 1,91 USD/BTC???

We never even went that low!

if you buy high and sell low  Tongue

By the time he started his scheme I think the price was around 5$/BTC for a couple o month, towards the end it was around 10 bucks and peaked at 15.40 USD. My god I knew he was a terrible trader, racking up losses with his erratic market moves, but SUUUCH an abysmal trader, I srsly cant believe it, how much losses did he haul in in total then?

Or he lied to the SEC as well, hiding whatever he has left.
That's what i think, of course this guy isn't stupid.
legendary
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Always riding the Bull...
Anyone getting any trade data thru?
legendary
havers suffered a net loss from his day trading, but realized net proceeds of $164,758 from his sales of 86,202 Bitcoin.

if you buy high and sell low  Tongue

Buy high and come down.
legendary
Activity: 1022

By the time he started his scheme I think the price was around 5$/BTC for a couple o month, towards the end it was around 10 bucks and peaked at 15.40 USD. My god I knew he was a terrible trader, racking up losses with his erratic market moves, but SUUUCH an abysmal trader, I srsly cant believe it, how much losses did he haul in in total then?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

legendary
Activity: 1022

Jump to: