Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32546. (Read 26471311 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
big guy reloading for massive drop Smiley thats what i think

If Bitcoin is going to grow, it needs many users, the current rate of adoption looks like market saturation.
The whales know this so I believe we will see a huge sustained drop to encourage new investors followed by a new upswing.

That's what I think - we need to go back to February and do it all over again.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

If Bitcoin is going to grow, it needs many users, the current rate of adoption looks like market saturation.
The whales know this so I believe we will see a huge sustained drop to encourage new investors followed by a new upswing.
legendary
FNG
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I just can't see entering here ...

What do you all think?

IAS

I think you'll be waiting for the right moment forever then..but wtf do I know.

Early stages. Buy and it works or don't and it doesn't. I think 60-120 is still a great price. We will wait and see.
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
buy buy buy!

We are at a critical place, resistance wise - both technical and psychological. I just can't see entering here - too low a reward to risk ratio. If we get through 100 and 105 then we might pop and you will have to act fast, but I say let those with money do the fighting. Especially since I think we need to still capitulate, but who knows there as a few balls drop the wrong way (e.g. - gold shorts unwinding) and BTC can really pop up.

What do you all think?

IAS
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
"Team America: World Police"

Somebody's got to do it...while the rest of the world rides the fence and begs the US for handouts.  Everybody "hates" America but you all love our mighty dollar.

I'm not sure what you mean, but maybe you should read "John Perkins - Confessions of an economic hitman" regarding the "handouts".

Good book.  Shock some people here know how to read books.

For those who don't read, some of what he says in the book: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDPoZJNT1eM (part 1/3)

mind blown.

That was the most interesting watch ion a long time thx!
Is there anything else like this to watch? I think I ll pick up his latest book when I come across it.

You're welcome, but be careful, once you take the red pill, you cannot go back!

Perkins deserves some kind of medal for blowing the whistle on that shit. It's one thing to suspect something fishy is probably going on, quite another to hear the stories and reports from someone who was actually involved "on the ground" when the shit was pulled. It makes it that much more real.

EDIT: interesting... just found this video titled "financial terrorism exposed!!" in which it seems Max Keiser had been speaking before him. Anyone have a link to the talk Max gave before him?

"It's time to wake up"
legendary
Activity: 1022
"Team America: World Police"

Somebody's got to do it...while the rest of the world rides the fence and begs the US for handouts.  Everybody "hates" America but you all love our mighty dollar.

I'm not sure what you mean, but maybe you should read "John Perkins - Confessions of an economic hitman" regarding the "handouts".

Good book.  Shock some people here know how to read books.

For those who don't read, some of what he says in the book: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDPoZJNT1eM (part 1/3)

mind blown.

That was the most interesting watch in a long time thx!
Is there anything else like this to watch? I think I ll pick up his latest book when I come across it.
legendary
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I bet there's a negative correlation between volume of posts in this thread and average outdoor temperature (geographical weighting to be determined)
legendary
legendary
Kj1
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
good combination for the others for some instant profit at bitstamp