Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32553. (Read 26471272 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
so, we will retest 100 $ soon.

We really need to break that resistance.

$115 is when I get excited... not before

Isn't 105 kind of key? That is the 3rd lower high. We need to still make a 3rd lower low.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

$115 is when I get excited... not before
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile

It really looks to me that what is being bought on Gox is being dumped on BitStamp in a hurry
I think we could be about to see a REAL price dislocation in the coming days. Something wierd is going on.

I'm thinking about this... why would someone do that? What would it get them?
Are they trying to get BitStamp to explode up when the selling there stops? And then folks react on Gox, and so on?
(Sort of like creating a coiled spring on BitStamp. Then they sell their coins higher on Gox at a later time (as the rally continues).

Something just seems weird (as usual) with the movement...
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
About 2k coins moved in the last 10 minutes...

Let's make that 3k coins...

let's make 7k+ in less than 20 minutes
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Let's make that 3k coins...
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This bull will try to shake you off. Hold tight!
Price leads everything. If you are a bull, make it happen Wink
legendary
legendary
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
rally up guys.. so i can short higher :-)
legendary
Activity: 798
Has anyone noticed how little volatility there is at Bitstamp compared to MtGox at the moment?

Bitstamp:

P.S. It looks like BitStamp just took a mini nose dive...

Zoom in and look at the price action of the last 24hrs ... there has been crazy behaviour on Bitstamp
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Has anyone noticed how little volatility there is at Bitstamp compared to MtGox at the moment?

Bitstamp:

MtGox:

P.S. It looks like BitStamp just took a mini nose dive...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
someone is laughing at single digit believers. And me too Wink

BTC velocity would have to drastically increase for single digits to be viable at this stage, IMO. At single digits, the available BTC wouldn't store enough value to be able to support payments. This is the reason you can effectively ignore the single digit argument -- Bitcoin would have to completely fail as a payment medium, or all the speculators would have to go away, in order for us to get there.

i know, but its good you said this because people tend to froget about this or maybe still don't understand.
I wonder also how long it would be for double digits to be gone for good. Maybe it's not that far away considering new and new entities starting to accept bitcoin each day.

:-)

It's also why the $10K valuations aren't as ridiculous as they sound -- try plugging in, say, 10% of visa volume into the equation :-) Of course we have a Tx limit to deal with first though...

My missus (economist) was initially convinced BTC would fail simply because there aren't enough of them...  Grin

I don't think any short/medium term bears would argue with that bullish position in the long term. The question is whether this bubble with fully correct before increased adoption begins to push up the price again.
legendary
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
When I see the 1k and 600 wall moving around I try to imagine what that guy is thinking. Obviously he is really rich, and he also don't really understand what he is doing. It's nice to know that one loaded guy is starting to get interested in bitcoins. After playing around, reading around and trying to convince his friend, who knows what crazy ideas he might get and might buy for much much more than 1600BTC...

first whale who will get in earn the most ...
Jump to: