Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32579. (Read 26470984 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

can somebody explain this graph please? i mean it looks nice in 3d but what does it show

It shows ask/bid depth over the last hour, with the latest time at the front of the chart and an hour ago at the back.  It looks more interesting when the market moves.  It clearly shows any bid/ask walls.  If you click on it then your browser will open another tab with it in full size.

Thanks MickeyT2008. What do the gaps indicate between the bids and asks? Sometimes the green and red lines meet in the middle and sometimes there's a gap

That is the spread between the highest bid and the lowest ask.
legendary
Activity: 2271
Merit: 1363
Share holders won't cash in all at the same time they will lose all value.. It's gonna be slow sell

most people will use the funds to buy other stocks like AM or Cognitive. You guys are just being silly.

Fucking this. Why would you need to sell your BTC if you were invested in a stock in btc. Doesn't make any sense. Most of the BTC will just go back in their owners wallets waiting for the next investment opportunity.
I'm just wondering how MPEX will perform without its cash cow.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

can somebody explain this graph please? i mean it looks nice in 3d but what does it show

It shows ask/bid depth over the last hour, with the latest time at the front of the chart and an hour ago at the back.  It looks more interesting when the market moves.  It clearly shows any bid/ask walls.  If you click on it then your browser will open another tab with it in full size.

Thanks MickeyT2008. What do the gaps indicate between the bids and asks? Sometimes the green and red lines meet in the middle and sometimes there's a gap

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This account was recently hacked

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Almost no volume....

Ah, tea on the lawn. The sound of willow on leather. Summer dresses. Small boys with jumpers for goal-posts. Isn't it though? Mmmm?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
A gray candle is a burned out candle. So no thanks.

burnt out
see i taught you some english right there
Activity: 71

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
A gray candle is a burned out candle. So no thanks.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
I pity the fool who fears red candles!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I pity the fool who fears gray candles!

There's nothing wrong with red candles as long as there are some accompanying green candles. That's a chance for a speculative profit.

There's nothing wrong with all green candles if you're a hoarder. Your investment simply grows.

There's nothing wrong with gray candles if you truly believe in Bitcoin and want price stability.

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Share holders won't cash in all at the same time they will lose all value.. It's gonna be slow sell
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
I pity the fool who fears red candles!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
So when are the address credited with BTCs?
I dont see much activity on the blockchain yet.

Big payouts coming from this one...
https://blockchain.info/address/1Drt3c8pSdrkyjuBiwVcSSixZwQtMZ3Tew

But how do u know its related to SD?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code

Big payouts coming from this one...
https://blockchain.info/address/1Drt3c8pSdrkyjuBiwVcSSixZwQtMZ3Tew
Activity: 84
88 is breached again...
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
legendary
Jump to: