Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32577. (Read 26470976 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
When there is very little trading going on, like right now, surely that would result in the price going down?

nope, it might just as well been a correction

well if the market is now correct then wouldn't that spark more trading?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
When there is very little trading going on, like right now, surely that would result in the price going down?

nope, it might just as well been a correction
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Activity: 282
I use Shroomsy waves.

When a wave of butthurt hits this thread, I know it's time to SELL SELL SELL
Magic shrooms?  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
I use Shroomsy waves.

When a wave of butthurt hits this thread, I know it's time to SELL SELL SELL

Cheesy
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar
I use Trotter waves (by Derek Edward Trotter).
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
one for the conspiracy buffs:

If gox is in deed resolving their bank transfers issue now, it seems very well timed. Stopping withdrawals happened as the bear market was gathering steam. Now that it's up, and arguably more bullish, transfers are 'allowed' again.

I'm not sure I am ready to believe my own BS just yet, but the timing seems really good to suggest a gox bear-buffer manipulation strategy.

To be honest, it arguably had the opposite effect as true price discovery was inhibited.

Also, judging by volume, Gox made plenty of money off the downtrends.

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

Hey Frozenlock, how can I propose you as a mod? I think Blitz could use some help Cheesy

I say you three, and you shall be known as "The Trivium"...

ps - Anyone know of a good site to just get the basics of Elliot Wave? (I do think that is what guys are using when referring to waves? Ex Surfer here ;-) )
legendary
Activity: 434
No...
No no no no.

I must remain strong.

It's a bunch of very improbable counts anyways

Best case scenario... we are going down.  Grin

Activity: 546
Merit: 501
the problem with all predictions here is that you will know when bear market will end after it will end. Not before. And because long term trend is bullish and you can lose a lot of bitcoins when you finally realise trend reversal i think that selling precious bitcoins is just foolish.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
one for the conspiracy buffs:

If gox is in deed resolving their bank transfers issue now, it seems very well timed. Stopping withdrawals happened as the bear market was gathering steam. Now that it's up, and arguably more bullish, transfers are 'allowed' again.

I'm not sure I am ready to believe my own BS just yet, but the timing seems really good to suggest a gox bear-buffer manipulation strategy.
legendary

Hey Frozenlock, how can I propose you as a mod? I think Blitz could use some help Cheesy
legendary
2012:

(I should call that ABCDE rather than 12345, but this gives the idea.)

This time's it's different.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 434
2012:

(I should call that ABCDE rather than 12345, but this gives the idea.)
Jump to: