Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32578. (Read 26470976 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Shit.

Shit shit shit.

Shit shit shit shit shit.

An alternate count in my waves is making me very much less certain of a drop.

Cry

Well, share that count bro.

Was just revisiting the 2012 correction to compare...
Seems it's ending with a diagonal C.

IF the same thing was happening now, we could very well be at the end of the bear market.
Like... right now.

But I really don't know... let's just say I'm not so sure anymore.    Cry

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Shit.

Shit shit shit.

Cry

Was just revisiting the 2012 correction to compare...
Seems it's ending with a diagonal C.

IF the same thing was happening now, we could very well be at the end of the bear market.
Like... right now.

But I really don't know... let's just say I'm not so sure anymore.    Cry

Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Share holders won't cash in all at the same time they will lose all value.. It's gonna be slow sell

most people will use the funds to buy other stocks like AM or Cognitive. You guys are just being silly.

Fucking this. Why would you need to sell your BTC if you were invested in a stock in btc. Doesn't make any sense. Most of the BTC will just go back in their owners wallets waiting for the next investment opportunity.
I'm just wondering how MPEX will perform without its cash cow.

No one needs to sell, but every time you exit an investment and count your money; you inevitably reassess the current situation.

We are not talking here about blind investor drones, who go about automatically reinvesting as soon as they exit a position. These are real people who will consider and analyze any new position they might take.

Maybe the current situation does not merit re-investing. Even if this true for a minority, some amount of selling was bound to be had and it did happen already. We've yet to see how much it'll be in the end..

if they will sell, they can do this anywhere not only at gox. And people tend to forget that because of what you are talking - any bitcoin from 11 millions currently available can be sold at any time and any amount. Which means that SD problem doesn't exist to me. Its natural flow of bitcoins which happens all the time. Even if someone will sell for any reason bigger amount its only a chance to buy cheaper bitcoins, nothing more. Sky is not falling.
Activity: 266
Shit.

Shit shit shit.

Cry

C'mon now.. you out of all people can not just say that... give us a graph !
Share holders won't cash in all at the same time they will lose all value.. It's gonna be slow sell

most people will use the funds to buy other stocks like AM or Cognitive. You guys are just being silly.

Fucking this. Why would you need to sell your BTC if you were invested in a stock in btc. Doesn't make any sense. Most of the BTC will just go back in their owners wallets waiting for the next investment opportunity.
I'm just wondering how MPEX will perform without its cash cow.

No one needs to sell, but every time you exit an investment and count your money; you inevitably reassess the current situation.

We are not talking here about blind investor drones, who go about automatically reinvesting as soon as they exit a position. These are real people who will consider and analyze any new position they might take.

Maybe the current situation does not merit re-investing. Even if this true for a minority, some amount of selling was bound to be had and it did happen already. We've yet to see how much it'll be in the end..
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Coins steadily hitting Gox, it would be a perfect time for Karpeles to announce that they are catching up with all withdrawals.

Godspeed Karpeles, we need you.

can somebody explain this graph please? i mean it looks nice in 3d but what does it show

It shows the order book. The amount of bid & ask orders.

You can see the order book live at Clark Moody's.
legendary
Too many people are trying to force others to sell their bitcoins.

Care to explain who is trying to force others to do something? I've seen NO ONE trying to force others to buy or to sell. Only a delusional fool could think that his posts in here can manipulate the market. This is the speculation subforum at bitcointalk.org, where bears and bulls speculate about the price, mixed with a biggish amount of trolling and FUD spreading, because at the end of the day this is a forum and is mostly about having fun.

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Shit.

Shit shit shit.

Cry

Damn, Frozenlock turns short term bull, i just removed my sells  Cheesy
Using my simple D double o D double o style, my predictions for a bottom. ;-) 40 - 50

its great but why i don't see this in a bid walls or in the news. i'm getting tired of your promises of cheap coins. Its not going to happen, trend already reversed. It will never fall below 80.

I think you should try to see out of "black and white." As has been said before, most of us short to mid term bears are long term BIG BULLS. That includes me.

Sorry but the chart says otherwise, as do the fundamentals. Try to come up with a PE valuation for current levels.

Not spouting but I did call the top on June 20 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2535428 And a few other good calls along the way down. I mentioned a potential bounce of the 65 to 68 area when we were there, but couldn't pull the trigger at the bottom of a big red candle.
And most recently the above chart and this one from 2 days ago - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2751229

I say we are going lower.

And what are you talking about in the bid walls? A big seller comes along and that bid wall is gone. We have learned it in both directions, and in the last few weeks.

If you are tired and I was wrong that was one thing, but I've been right waaaaaaaay more than wrong (Just wish I played those calls but I'm a long term bull looking for a re-entry.)

What i was writing it was not personal attack at you. Too many people are trying to force others to sell their bitcoins. Cant they just enjoy price increase and their wealth in the process?
And of course your graphs can help you make decisions sometimes but they cant predict what will happen in the future especially when whale will come and buy or sell. So basically everybody here are blind and are just trying to move market to their pockets and nothing more.
legendary
SEPA transfers coming through in one day.

My SEPA Withdrawal arrived today (950€). 

I can confirm what OhShei8e says. I tested SEPA with 500 Euro.

Send 2013/07/17

Incoming 2013/07/18

I think SEPA is different than international wire because as you can see, SEPA comes from mtgox Poland Account.

Gox pulling its shit together. Nice!
legendary
Shit.

Shit shit shit.

Cry

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Dont worry, another drop down to $60 is in order.
Activity: 434
Shit.

Shit shit shit.

Cry
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Using my simple D double o D double o style, my predictions for a bottom. ;-) 40 - 50

its great but why i don't see this in a bid walls or in the news. i'm getting tired of your promises of cheap coins. Its not going to happen, trend already reversed. It will never fall below 80.

I think you should try to see out of "black and white." As has been said before, most of us short to mid term bears are long term BIG BULLS. That includes me.

Sorry but the chart says otherwise, as do the fundamentals. Try to come up with a PE valuation for current levels.

Not spouting but I did call the top on June 20 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2535428 And a few other good calls along the way down. I mentioned a potential bounce of the 65 to 68 area when we were there, but couldn't pull the trigger at the bottom of a big red candle.
And most recently the above chart and this one from 2 days ago - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2751229

I say we are going lower.

And what are you talking about in the bid walls? A big seller comes along and that bid wall is gone. We have learned it in both directions, and in the last few weeks.

If you are tired and I was wrong that was one thing, but I've been right waaaaaaaay more than wrong (Just wish I played those calls but I'm a long term bull looking for a re-entry.)
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red

You must be joking with the bold statement.

legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: