Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32710. (Read 26469543 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
Most of these buys are me. I've got a few more up my sleeves.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
It's crazy Sunday  Smiley
[/img]
I wonder what will happen next...
Maybe what both those overbought indicators indicate.

yes the market has been very overbought, now is "oversold in short time".

It will be interesting as the demand increases and if the wall will move higher. ..

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
And here we go, moving up over yesterdays move up, on lower volume then yesterday. Last 3 times that happend recently (I posted those pics a while ago) we came down hard.
legendary
Antifragile
All those spikes with their huge candle shadows were mostly the result of 1 person buying 10-15k at once against the trend. I actually mislabeled the first one even though it was probably the most ridiculous, you should be able to spot it.

Ahhh, because the time frame is so short. Yes, I remember when those bounces happened it was quite apparent. Just not used to looking at that kind of chart...
That "manipulator" came in, as I remember, to Save a Sunday, Bloody Sunday around 3 weeks ago.
legendary
Antifragile
It's crazy Sunday  Smiley

I also don't understand this chart. When I look at it here http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg60ztgSzm1g10zm2g25zi1gMACDzi2gSStochzi3gMFIzi4gStochRSIzv
I see oversold, quite oversold. Sitting on key support, we really might bounce up, but I don't trust this...
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
All those spikes with their huge candle shadows were mostly the result of 1 person buying 10-15k at once against the trend. I actually mislabeled the first one even though it was probably the most ridiculous, you should be able to spot it.

The point is that even though they bought that much, the market didn't reverse.
legendary
Antifragile
May 31st, MtGox: 130-126 price range. You should have sold in May and gone away. Cheesy

And concerning any bounces caused by "huge smart money", have a look at this again:

How hard is it to believe that a good number of the whales are smart, savvy geeks like us who can see the incredible potential, but with just a fuck ton more cash? And they throw in a few % of their net worth to hold for the next few years... and everyone in the wall thread is like OH SHIT 10K BUY  haha

Smart money so clever! Smart money, trading against the trend. Cheesy
Do you really want to be a part of this "smart money"?

Missing it Blitz. All I see is some volume coming in on those highlighted days.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Literally every other rally so far has been followed by little/no volume and then killed within a few hours by selloffs. Hard to believe this one would be different when coins sub $67 are so easily achievable by manipulation.

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
someone came in and bought a 5k?Huh
like crazy jump from 100 to 109 began ... Wink
lol, that would be fun. I better place some bids 5k under and asks 5K over. Cheesy
N12
donator
May 31st, MtGox: 130-126 price range. You should have sold in May and gone away. Cheesy

And concerning any bounces caused by "huge smart money", have a look at this again:

How hard is it to believe that a good number of the whales are smart, savvy geeks like us who can see the incredible potential, but with just a fuck ton more cash? And they throw in a few % of their net worth to hold for the next few years... and everyone in the wall thread is like OH SHIT 10K BUY  haha

Smart money so clever! Smart money, trading against the trend. Cheesy
Do you really want to be a part of this "smart money"?
someone came in and bought a 5k?Huh
like crazy jump from 100 to 109 began ... Wink
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
after the purchase of 8K B, it is still only 1K B less to 80 (25K)
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Looking back to the 2011 bubble and seeing a price of 31USD, that's still a bargain to buy then and hold.

All this shorting (now) is too risky and I'm glad what I did sell was over 100. Selling now seems almost as daft to me as buying at 200USD to try to "catch the top" and make a profit.

Good luck to all those "short term bears", I can see plenty of blood in the coming weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
N12
donator
I love the smell of fresh Bitcoins hitting MtGox to extract some sweet, sweet FIAT MONEY.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration
I can feel a Winkledump coming. Cheesy

BTW, how many coins do they have?
Over 100k, though in their SEC filing they propose to sell 200k BTC.

Very telling that no bounce is achieved even at current levels. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but bear with me: This thing needs to capitulate on incredible volume and a low <50 before we bottom out for good.

I'll have to bear with you, even if Ibought a little at $68ish to play lucifs game. He missed it in the past, but recently (2013) he have nailed it consistently, plus trading apart I find myself agreeing with him pretty much always when he comments about Bitcoin in general. He deserved it, but I think volume its been low and support weak, thus we are going to the $50s, sooner than in one  month.

Yeah, no. He was bearing it up all the way through the 20x increase, consistently and hilariously wrong until it started going into insano mode and then he switched to bull for a small amount of time. Thats a fail for 4 of 6 months this year.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
I can feel a Winkledump coming. Cheesy

BTW, how many coins do they have?
Over 100k, though in their SEC filing they propose to sell 200k BTC.

Very telling that no bounce is achieved even at current levels. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but bear with me: This thing needs to capitulate on incredible volume and a low <50 before we bottom out for good.

I'll have to bear with you, even if Ibought a little at $68ish to play lucifs game. He missed it in the past, but recently (2013) he have nailed it consistently, plus trading apart I find myself agreeing with him pretty much always when he comments about Bitcoin in general. He deserved it, but I think volume its been low and support weak, thus we are going to the $50s, sooner than in one  month.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

This becomes more and more favorable.

Well, you know, my pictures are for entertainment only  Grin

Another entertaining picture of what MIGHT happen is below.

Jump to: