Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32935. (Read 26467459 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
buy now or panic buy at 111, 180 in 10 business days   Cool

I see what you did there.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I have the feeling confidence is slowly coming back today. And unless we see another big dump prices might slowly go up to 105+ again.
I would buy back in if i did any trading  Wink

yup, nothing like a busy market place for restoring confidence.  Cheesy

Sure, but don't come crying here when you're left behind. Don't tell me i didn't warn you  Grin
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
What exactly do you mean by this:

Those that think the market can't support the thousands of coins being mined everyday (~3600), are forgetting about the fact that we're seeing over 1.5 million Android activations per day. That's straight from Google's mouth.       

http://www.engadget.com/2013/04/16/eric-schmidt-google-now-at-1-5-million-android-activations-per/

The # of people joining the internet for the first time continues to grow at a rapid pace. The # of people joining the mobile web (perhaps their first experience with the web) is a strong driving force in the growth of internet technology, which includes bitcoin.

We're seeing more devices and new networks. It's getting cheaper and cheaper to build the infrastructure needed to grow the size of the internet community. Project Loon is just a novel idea at this point, but it's just one more sign of the growth that's still to come.

http://www.zdnet.com/googles-project-loon-uses-big-networked-air-balloons-to-fill-internet-black-holes-7000016887/
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163
Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos
What exactly do you mean by this:

Those that think the market can't support the thousands of coins being mined everyday (~3600), are forgetting about the fact that we're seeing over 1.5 million Android activations per day. That's straight from Google's mouth.       
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Adam your posts are sounding more reptelian every passing day??  
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

panic buy now and sell at 109.99 in 2 days. Tongue
Numerous bids amounting from 100 to 400 all disappear at once just after a little rally..smells manipulation

No! Simplest explanation: They actually wanted to buy, think they lowballed too low, and are now reconsidering higher offers so they can still get back in at a decent price point.

Sure, some may be manipulative walls, but the simplest explanation is usually the safest one.

can't forget about the bots playing market makers. When the spread gets too thin they shut down and wait for easier chances to pick up nickels and dimes.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 238
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
Numerous bids amounting from 100 to 400 all disappear at once just after a little rally..smells manipulation

No! Simplest explanation: They actually wanted to buy, think they lowballed too low, and are now reconsidering higher offers so they can still get back in at a decent price point.

Sure, some may be manipulative walls, but the simplest explanation is usually the safest one.
boom! timed that one just right, snuck in before a whale Grin  Seeing size move up instead of being super patient like the past two days. We're shaping up for a breakout to the upside.

Friday or Saturday night showed a major buy that spiked price temporarily into mid 103, but market showed no momentum after that and was characterized by sell offs. This was also only a 1k buy.

I would look for considerably more confirmation before having any faith at all in price rising to even 105, let alone surviving 105 without being met by large sells.

There has been enormous amounts of confirmation. I was short from the $130s (play on 100 euro's being a barrier), and after seeing how well btc has held up in the $95-100 range, I'm comfortable getting into longs.

as for "This was also only a 1k buy." - what should I be hoping to see? Someone pushing 10k at a time? My fundamental view is that bitcoin's adoption rate can support $100 btc's. Anything above is gravy.

The #'s make sense. Those that think the market can't support the thousands of coins being mined everyday (~3600), are forgetting about the fact that we're seeing over 1.5 million Android activations per day. That's straight from Google's mouth.       

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
boom! timed that one just right, snuck in before a whale Grin  Seeing size move up instead of being super patient like the past two days. We're shaping up for a breakout to the upside.

Friday or Saturday night showed a major buy that spiked price temporarily into mid 103, but market showed no momentum after that and was characterized by sell offs. This was also only a 1k buy.

I would look for considerably more confirmation before having any faith at all in price rising to even 105, let alone surviving 105 without being met by large sells.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003
9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL
Mini-rally time?

nope Major rally time.

this one is going to last months  Cool

Yes! We are entering the summer, and summer = rally time  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Ammetuer observation :I see 102 To 100.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mini-rally time?

nope Major rally time.

You just HAD to say it. Now we have a 200 BTC buy wall XD
Activity: 238
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
... and we're off!

Will be interesting to see if some of those 13k in bids down to $95 will be panic-moved upwards...
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Mini-rally time?

nope Major rally time.

Jump to: