Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32934. (Read 26467452 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I've seen enough to pull the triggers, I'm now 100% leveraged long via btc.sx @ an avg of 100.6, with 4 days of funding left as cushion. Targets are in the 104-105.xx's and I'll cut losses if we see 98.xx's again.  

game on  Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Besides, MTGox advertised Bitcoin in the G8 summit. I'm feeling bullish.

All those politicians will have nothing more to do than look up what a Bitcoin is, understand the underlying technology, and send all their fiat to the nearest exchange to buy bitcoins ASAP.

Seems legit.  Tongue

You never know man, I'm a great believer in the 'Butterfly effect'. The shortest discussion could start something really incredible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Besides, MTGox advertised Bitcoin in the G8 summit. I'm feeling bullish.

All those politicians will have nothing more to do than look up what a Bitcoin is, understand the underlying technology, and send all their fiat to the nearest exchange to buy bitcoins ASAP.

Seems legit.  Tongue
Anyone see another negative divergence? We are again having an up day on lower volume then the day before. That happened on the rise last week (and then we came down to current levels).

Careful careful here though, you never know when another move will happen. But that negative divergence is a warning sign, quite reliable...

The recent action below $100 a coin skews volume imo. Doing less volume after a sizeable gain (off the low of 88) might not be as ominous as it seems. The fundamentals of bitcoin keep chugging on positively, despite short-term trading noise.
Anyone see another negative divergence? We are again having an up day on lower volume then the day before. That happened on the rise last week (and then we came down to current levels).

Careful careful here though, you never know when another move will happen. But that negative divergence is a warning sign, quite reliable...

While your TA may indicate so; I believe in the facts that there was no whale dump on the weekend so weak hands should be less shaky, we are undervalued compared to Chinese markets and that the 100 dollar wall has held well. Besides, MTGox advertised Bitcoin in the G8 summit. I'm feeling bullish.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 756

Oh snap. As crap as MTGOX is for uptime and general incompetence, they do have the dough to help out Bitcoin as a whole.
Activity: 672
Rpietila, if you are real then you are obviously very mentally ill (not attacking you here, just interested).
This obviously didn't start yesterday.
My guess is you've been diagnosed with mental sickness at least once in the past.
Would you mind sharing what they found?

I would be surprised if more than 50% of people on this forum featured some sort of mental fuckup so great it incapacitates them in some way or another. Rpietilas fuckup is quite visible, that's what discerns him from many here. Also: there is no "normal" and no "sick", really.

What counts for me is that when you make a deal with the person he's honest, available and reasonable in communication and reliable in action. This has been the case for rpietila to an above-average degree on the occasions I traded with him.

Oh for sure. Don't get me wrong. I have no problem whatsoever with the guy. And i'm pretty sure when it comes to business he is a honest person.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Rpietila, if you are real then you are obviously very mentally ill (not attacking you here, just interested).
This obviously didn't start yesterday.
My guess is you've been diagnosed with mental sickness at least once in the past.
Would you mind sharing what they found?

I would be surprised if more than 50% of people on this forum featured some sort of mental fuckup so great it incapacitates them in some way or another. Rpietilas fuckup is quite visible, that's what discerns him from many here. Also: there is no "normal" and no "sick", really.

What counts for me is that when you make a deal with the person he's honest, available and reasonable in communication and reliable in action. This has been the case for rpietila to an above-average degree on the occasions I traded with him.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Just banged on the 100 dollar wall with a giant *BONG*. My speakers shook an ornament off the shelf.

Which one of you called a rally to 110?? Tongue

patient buyers letting scared sellers fall into low bids. Over the past 3.5 days, someone has picked up a nice amount of coins between 97 and 98..then 98 and 99.. now 99 and 100.  The market is just working off the fear caused by "the dumper" from 130s, but sellers are still panicky.  The longer this small range churns, the more likely we are to see a bounce towards 110 rather than a dive to 90, imo.

Oh I'm not butthurt, I had a buy order of 13 BTC at 100.05 that filled. I'm happy as can be. Bring on that 110 Cheesy
Just banged on the 100 dollar wall with a giant *BONG*. My speakers shook an ornament off the shelf.

patient buyers letting scared sellers fall into low bids. Over the past 3.5 days, someone has picked up a nice amount of coins between 97 and 98..then 98 and 99.. now 99 and 100.  The market is just working off the fear caused by "the dumper" from 130s, but sellers are still panicky.  The longer this small range churns, the more likely we are to see a bounce towards 110 rather than a dive to 90, imo.
KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
So...do you really think Mr. Manip is done with his play money?

lucky ones getting bids filled at $100.xx, selling at $100.xx is a bad idea IMO; shorting it would be even worse. 
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
buy now or panic buy at 111, 180 in 10 business days   Cool

I see what you did there.
Hahahaha  Cheesy Grin
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

10btc per hour....what a bargain.

I'm kinda surprised nobody has juxtaposed these before...

Jump to: