Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32931. (Read 26467514 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
People should be paying closer attention to things like this http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/06/17/can-bitcoin-make-peace-with-washington/ and what it means if regulations come down and if the community disagrees or if the government just simply believes Bitcoin is the antichrist and shuts it down.

epic fail.

you need to sell your bitcoins asap, you don't get it.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
180 in 9 business days  Cool

Is there something real happening in 9 business days or is this just a 'magic' 9 days.  What happens on the 27th anyways?

It's just magic.

pure magic, i'm not denying it

doesn't mean it won't come true  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
People should be paying closer attention to things like this http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/06/17/can-bitcoin-make-peace-with-washington/ and what it means if regulations come down and if the community disagrees or if the government just simply believes Bitcoin is the antichrist and shuts it down.

Is there something real happening in 9 business days or is this just a 'magic' 9 days.  What happens on the 27th anyways?

It's just magic.
the spread is still crazy huge
this tells me, buyers are not in a panic to get bitcoins no matter what the cost, and sellers are not in a hurry to unload.

if you ask me what this means for price i will say:

kind of like when you predicted $150 and it went to $131.80 and back to $89 that week.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
this tells me, buyers are not in a panic to get bitcoins no matter what the cost, and sellers are not in a hurry to unload.

+[>9000]
I approve of this as it would mean profit of two months regular work in a 2 weeks  Grin GOOO BITCOIN!!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

still so much fear in the market. People look at their charts and the past few days look like a repeat of the price action leading up to another episode of  "the dumper" 
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

not expecting much more action until the Euro session gets going, probably a good time to grab a meal, stretch, etc  Cool
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
ya that was a nice buy.
it was nice to see the bundle @ $102.00 get eaten up swiftly.   Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
You might be right but at the same time wrong. Look at my comment above on how the order book looks good but those sells keep smacking it down (And they are not showing up there.)

Possible conclusion? Someone wants to cash-out but are not in that much of a hurry. They are happy to take their time getting 100/piece but aren't fearful of the price falling rapidly and being left with a lot less. When this person or persons are done, the price will rise again.

I am quite enjoying the buy pressure today. Even with a mini-whale (Dolphin?) doing periodic dumps down to 100 dollars, the price slowly grinds it's way back up. Who will run out first, bitcoins or fiat?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
You might be right but at the same time wrong. Look at my comment above on how the order book looks good but those sells keep smacking it down (And they are not showing up there.)

Possible conclusion? Someone wants to cash-out but are not in that much of a hurry. They are happy to take their time getting 100/piece but aren't fearful of the price falling rapidly and being left with a lot less. When this person or persons are done, the price will rise again.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Bear logic: I refuse to sell my bitcoin for less than 100$, because I know bitcoin will go down below 50$
Activity: 798

Tongue  We all go psycho from time to time. I believe it's not healthy to keep the negative emotions inside. But, I really need to find more constructive ways to let it out.

no no ... smashing down a door with an axe is a perfectly acceptable form of release ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV4xo_rF-oo

New profile pic in your honor.

Lol ! Like !
Activity: 798

Tongue  We all go psycho from time to time. I believe it's not healthy to keep the negative emotions inside. But, I really need to find more constructive ways to let it out.

no no ... smashing down a door with an axe is a perfectly acceptable form of release ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV4xo_rF-oo
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Bitcoin fundamentals:

yes sir, fundamentals are strong!!

Grin
Jump to: