Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32965. (Read 26467160 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
time to catch the " last chance to sell above 100 " cheap coins.  Cool

First your 180$ trolling now this, are you getting away with it only because you have 10x more posts than Jaroslaw?

Why you so chippy 4 eyes ?

It's just annoying how trolling by an established poster is tolerated and good fun while jarsolaw's bullshit is the opposite, while both of these things are exactly the same.

Lots of things seem to annoy you from what I read - maybe it's not their problem

Nope, not lots at all Smiley However hypocrisy and fanatism definitely are on the list Wink
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

First your 180$ trolling now this, are you getting away with it only because you have 10x more posts than Jaroslaw?

It's just annoying how trolling by an established poster is tolerated and good fun while jarsolaw's bullshit is the opposite, while both of these things are exactly the same.

Lots of things seem to annoy you from what I read - maybe it's not their problem

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Its not the same, adamstg is not claiming he is dumping 5k btc

legendary
Activity: 1246
Nice battle taking place at 100 now, volume is actually pretty decent. Smiley
time to catch the " last chance to sell above 100 " cheap coins.  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
time to catch the " last chance to sell above 100 " cheap coins.  Cool

10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
Can people be dumb and still end up rich?

YES they can!  Shocked
95$ will be a big battle (if reached)....

Reached for sure.

Nothing is sure in bitcoinland. We're just flawed mortals who can only watch and hope. Tongue

One thing is for sure ... Jarlo-jaw is on ignore  Cheesy

Long time ago. If nobody was quoting him, then would just be as he did not exist at all Wink

He exists ? I thought it was a spam bot  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Reached for sure.

Nothing is sure in bitcoinland. We're just flawed mortals who can only watch and hope. Tongue

One thing is for sure ... Jarlo-jaw is on ignore  Cheesy

Long time ago. If nobody was quoting him, then would just be as he did not exist at all Wink

Reached for sure.

One thing is for sure ... Jarlo-jaw is on ignore  Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
Im not happy because of price i cant sell high Sad
legendary
Activity: 1246

Reached for sure.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Reached for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Bitcoin isn't really a sinking ship, it's just still overvalued from the bubble. Expecting the price to stabilize from what it was early in the year to $100+ without a large, sustained influx of new buyers is just not realistic.

Yup. And we are in for a long painful slide  Smiley

I'm just waiting it out at the moment.

I will probably buy and sell several times on the way down after each major movement when I expect to see a significant bounce.

I guess I'd class a major movement as something like $100 down to $70/$80 - these movements can happen very fast as can the bounce.

Then I'll dump again and wait for the next leg down into the $50 range, and so on until we hit the bottom which I suspect will be nearer to $20 than $50.

It would be so much easier to somehow forget about it for few months, wouldn't it?

In a way yes, however I don't want to miss the buying and selling opportunities along the way. It would be great to increase my USD by 50% before we reach the bottom.

Depends on how confident you are in your trading ability.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Bitcoin isn't really a sinking ship, it's just still overvalued from the bubble. Expecting the price to stabilize from what it was early in the year to $100+ without a large, sustained influx of new buyers is just not realistic.

Yup. And we are in for a long painful slide  Smiley

I'm just waiting it out at the moment.

I will probably buy and sell several times on the way down after each major movement when I expect to see a significant bounce.

I guess I'd class a major movement as something like $100 down to $70/$80 - these movements can happen very fast as can the bounce.

Then I'll dump again and wait for the next leg down into the $50 range, and so on until we hit the bottom which I suspect will be nearer to $20 than $50.

It would be so much easier to somehow forget about it for few months, wouldn't it?

In a way yes, however I don't want to miss the buying and selling opportunities along the way. It would be great to increase my USD by 50% before we reach the bottom.
Jump to: