Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32967. (Read 26467163 times)

10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
If only one of those wales would just crash it already....
we could all move on and continue up,Up,UP
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Im getting kind of tired of the side way movement/slow decline.
if only we could get to 115... I would sell half my coins and rebuy at the needed flash sub 60.  Roll Eyes

That's why it's called grinding down  Wink
It saps your will and energy until you've had enough

Can't say I am enjoying it very much either ... brings a certain darkness and gloom with it

10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
Im getting kind of tired of the side way movement/slow decline.
if only we could get to 115... I would sell half my coins and rebuy at the needed flash sub 60.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
true, it's early to see their real intentions... what gives away is the double standard when it comes to banks.. case in point HSBC and other banks: http://www.globalresearch.ca/money-laundering-and-the-drug-trade-the-role-of-the-banks/5334205

last i know HSBC got away with small charges and no one was jailed so far...

It's very naive of you to believe these guys have good intentions. They are saying whatever sounds good publicly, but if they had good intentions, liberty reserve wouldn't be closed. It provided a very valuable service that no banks could compete with. Bitcoin, is liberty reserve on steroids. The unstoppable version of liberty reserve. Of course they're not in favor of that.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
85$ bottom for this fall!
Any other predictions?  Grin

I think it will be a slow downward, volatile movement over a few months (barring anything major).

+1
Until a whole bunch of people are bored to tears/sick of the pain and truly capitulate

A flash crash that cleared it all out down below would probably avert this scenario

Take your pick  Shocked

Yes, and note I am a long term BTC Bull, even though I recently switched to short to mid term bear.

Even considering what I said, we have to be careful here. Some great news can make us turn on a dime.
Another bank falling like in Cyprus can do that more so.

I think it will be a slow downward, volatile movement over a few months (barring anything major).

+1
Until a whole bunch of people are bored to tears/sick of the pain and truly capitulate

A flash crash that cleared it all out down below would probably avert this scenario

Take your pick  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile

Activity: 854
I'm here, not buying, which is almost like selling right?

Bull trap or Bear trap?  Huh
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
I will shortly increse sell volume 10k incomming.
Awesomeness! But DO it this time ok? I am out in XRPs...

Damn ... missed the Jarlo-jaw rally
He is F@CKIN BUYING!!!!! WTF???

Nope still waiting to my BTC arrives at mtgox.

Every time he appears here mouthing off it is usually a good indicator of a short term bottom
Don't know if he is buying or not, just that he is full of shit
legendary
Activity: 1498

legendary
Activity: 1498
Just look at the Top 20 Richest Wallet Listing (if you have archive that list previously).   The list will calm you down.  If these wealthy people aren't worry about the recent price fluatuation, neither should you Smiley
If I had thousands of coins bought even below 10$ I wouldn't worry too Wink

That's not true.    If you have 50,000 coins, and the price drop by $10, it's a $500,000 lost no matter what price you previously purchased at.
That's true but I don't think anyone who mined or bought while <1$ are stressed at all...

Personally I would be though - I am a perfectionist. Still can't handle why I didn't sell at 266$ !

BUY & HOLD bullshit...
battle on the 100 front line.  Slow day at work so i'm watching the bit coin ticker
KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Just look at the Top 20 Richest Wallet Listing (if you have archive that list previously).   The list will calm you down.  If these wealthy people aren't worry about the recent price fluatuation, neither should you Smiley

That's not true.    If you have 50,000 coins, and the price drop by $10, it's a $500,000 lost no matter what price you previously purchased at.
But it's really only a (paper) gain/loss in fiat. You haven't lost anything in BTC. Point of view...
Activity: 564
Merit: 508
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 232

Jump to: