Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32964. (Read 26467160 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Still around 100$. Now i won't exclude a bullish break-up with target 110$ ...

My bet is we won't see 116 before crashing to 85.
Activity: 564
Merit: 508
Still around 100$. Now i won't exclude a bullish break-up with target 110$ ...
Activity: 260
time to catch the " last chance to sell above 100 " cheap coins.  Cool

First your 180$ trolling now this, are you getting away with it only because you have 10x more posts than Jaroslaw?

Why you so chippy 4 eyes ?

It's just annoying how trolling by an established poster is tolerated and good fun while jarsolaw's bullshit is the opposite, while both of these things are exactly the same.

This is adamstgBit's thread, the previous Wall Observer was his also.   That alone gives him more leeway.   Those of us who have been around for years are very used to him, and there is a vast difference between him and little pricks like jaroslaw, who has a very well deserved highlighted ignore.   It is all the self righteous noobs that get on my nerves . . .
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

A lot of support here, 32k won't even drop us below $90, while a ridiculous ~9k is enough to bring us back to $110. Rally time?

edit: in fact, 32k in the other direction will bring us to $125. Wow  Grin

Financial times will push us to 180 in 11 days. You heard it here first Tongue

LOL  Roll Eyes

The people who read the FT will take one look at the charts and know it's deflating right now.

Anyone who plans on buying any will wait until it bottoms out. They're not stupid.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Drop tonight over 10k BTC.

Drop some in my wallet on the way.  Thanks!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

A lot of support here, 32k won't even drop us below $90, while a ridiculous ~9k is enough to bring us back to $110. Rally time?

Financial times will push us to 180 in 11 days. You heard it here first Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

Activity: 98

How does it feel to be a supernode with an Ignore box so dark that it looks like a smudge on my screen?
Activity: 84
supernode
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

Red and blue lines are crossing over. Fiat is on a steady slow rise and available coins for sale seem to be topping...

Subcreatures! Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, The Traveller has come! Choose and perish!

Activity: 448
Well, Miz4r, I hope that indication pans out  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Are these signs of a possible trend reversal? Look at this:

Red and blue lines are crossing over. Fiat is on a steady slow rise and available coins for sale seem to be topping...
Activity: 798

First your 180$ trolling now this, are you getting away with it only because you have 10x more posts than Jaroslaw?

Why you so chippy 4 eyes ?

It's just annoying how trolling by an established poster is tolerated and good fun while jarsolaw's bullshit is the opposite, while both of these things are exactly the same.

Lots of things seem to annoy you from what I read - maybe it's not their problem

Nope, not lots at all Smiley However hypocrisy and fanatism definitely are on the list Wink

So you're fanatically anti hypocrits ... I see   Shocked
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

There's difference; jarsolaw's post consist mostly of stuff like get ready im going do drop X coins, need more fiat, etc,etc
adam actually posts reasoning. while you may not agree with his reasoning, he mostly has posts with fundamentals for his reasoning (although I can't remember any for the 180)  
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

What if he's not trolling and you will have to panic buy at $180? Maybe that's what worries you the most  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1498
I stopped taking personal things here - I try to have fun. Don't care about trolls too. And I miss Proudhon!!
Jump to: